The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Do Moy Park sell a lot of chickens in Brasil?

Aughafad

Moy park are owned by Marfrig a brasilian company and are one of the largest multinationals world wide. They also own the aberdeen angus prime beef brand and have a share in Dunbia.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Aughafad on June 17, 2014, 07:33:03 PM
Moy park are owned by Marfrig a brasilian company and are one of the largest multinationals world wide. They also own the aberdeen angus prime beef brand and have a share in Dunbia.

According to Wiki their daily capacity is 31,200 head of cattle, 10,400 pigs, 10,400 sheep, 35.0000 turkeys and 3.7 million chickens. That's a lot of McD's!

stew

Quote from: Muck Savage on June 17, 2014, 06:48:15 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2014, 06:36:47 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2014, 06:23:25 PM
Quote from: AQMP on June 17, 2014, 05:49:27 PM
First impression??  Belgium are shite??
I believe I am on record on this very thread that I didn't think they would do any business in this tournament.
Still standing by this  :D

Does that mean the won't win any games, won't get out of the group or what exactly. Is getting to the Q/final or semi considered as doing business?

Funny to see the lamp shade score today, haven't seen it all season with United. When I saw him running around I was saying to myself how could you take a team serious with him in the line-up, then he scored!

He was a hell of a player for Everton and United did not utilize his talents, he is still a good solid technical player and he should go back to Everton.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Syferus

Hon the Eammo.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2014, 06:23:25 PM
Quote from: AQMP on June 17, 2014, 05:49:27 PM
First impression??  Belgium are shite??
I believe I am on record on this very thread that I didn't think they would do any business in this tournament.

c**k  ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EC Unique

Jeysus but Brazil are a bit flat so far. No energy in their play.

seafoid

BennyCake

That's not Brazil, that's Northern Ireland...

Captain Obvious

Worst Brazil team in the World cup since 1990?

Farrandeelin

I still don't know how they were the pre-tournament favourites, based on those 2 games, I can't see them winning it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AQMP