The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

Teams are in

Belgium : Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany (c), Vertonghen, Witsel, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard, Van Buyten, Dembele, Chadli

Algeria : WMbolhi, Bougherra (c), Ghoulam, Halliche, Feghouli, Medjani, Bentaleb, Soudani, Taider, Mahrez, Mostefa

Under Lights

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 17, 2014, 04:38:04 PM
Teams are in

Belgium : Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany (c), Vertonghen, Witsel, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard, Van Buyten, Dembele, Chadli

Algeria : WMbolhi, Bougherra (c), Ghoulam, Halliche, Feghouli, Medjani, Bentaleb, Soudani, Taider, Mahrez, Mostefa

Thomas Vermaelen left off. Is that 3-6-1 they are playing?Suppose De Bruyne and Hazard will play forward so more like 3-4-3?

AZOffaly

that Bentaleb for Algeria is the young lad with Spurs.

ballinaman

Witsel flying for Zenit this year by all accounts. Hope Belgium do well. It's important for the football hipster community.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: ballinaman on June 17, 2014, 04:56:20 PM
Witsel flying for Zenit this year by all accounts. Hope Belgium do well. It's important for the football hipster community.

How out of touch are you?

Costa Rica are the new Belgium
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ballinaman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 17, 2014, 05:04:06 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on June 17, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

How out of touch are you?

Costa Rica are the new Belgium
I heard Belgium hipsters are supporting Algeria for this WC...

THE MIGHTY QUINN

If I had my way I'd ban every African team from the tournament. Their negative tactics are just too hard to watch

AQMP

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AQMP on June 17, 2014, 05:49:27 PM
First impression??  Belgium are shite??
I believe I am on record on this very thread that I didn't think they would do any business in this tournament.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2014, 06:23:25 PM
I believe I am on record on this very thread that I didn't think they would do any business in this tournament.
Maybe you should have waited till the game was over before you started gloating..... :)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Still standing by this  :D

Muck Savage

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

Does that mean the won't win any games, won't get out of the group or what exactly. Is getting to the Q/final or semi considered as doing business?

Funny to see the lamp shade score today, haven't seen it all season with United. When I saw him running around I was saying to myself how could you take a team serious with him in the line-up, then he scored!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Muck Savage on June 17, 2014, 06:48:15 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

Does that mean the won't win any games, won't get out of the group or what exactly. Is getting to the Q/final or semi considered as doing business?

Funny to see the lamp shade score today, haven't seen it all season with United. When I saw him running around I was saying to myself how could you take a team serious with him in the line-up, then he scored!
I'll let you know in a few weeks.