The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghgeddon

I am slipping into a coma thanks to Phil Neville

AQMP

Quote from: AQMP on June 14, 2014, 11:54:48 PM
Quote from: Sidney on June 14, 2014, 11:50:45 PM
These wops are greasier than a Moy Park chicken's leg and we'll destroy them in the second half.

4-1 still on the cards :)

Or not!

armaghniac

Some of these English chaps have been watching Tyrone videos, they fall over at the least thing.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AQMP

Italy letting Eng have too much ball?  Candreva the best player I've never heard of

BennyHarp

Quote from: AQMP on June 15, 2014, 12:19:29 AM
Italy letting Eng have too much ball?  Candreva the best player I've never heard of

Italy have parked the bus now
That was never a square ball!!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 15, 2014, 12:42:24 AM
Quote from: AQMP on June 15, 2014, 12:19:29 AM

Italy have parked the bus now
I think the only chance Italy got in this second half was their second goal.

laoislad

Paletta, just let it go man, shave it off.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Sidney

I can't understand it. If you look at the respective team sheets only Pirlo would get in the England team. If Harry Redknapp was managing us we would have won that.

BennyCake

Wildweasel74

Oh alot more than Pirlo be on it, the England defence is fairly poor, keeper nothing special either, plus Mario better up front than anything England have, England better of playing Rooney of the bench, whatever made him special when he was a teenager, is long gone now,

Armaghgeddon

Due to all the 3-1 results I have 3-1 italy at 60/1. Gutted Pirlo hit the crossbar.

I would expect Uruguay to beat England.

England might find it hard against Costa Rica as they were unable to break down Italy's defensive tactics. Costa Rica really do park the bus.

AZOffaly

England looked a lot better than Uruguay, but you can't really draw a form line but if Suarez isn't playing I thing Uruguays agricultural approach will suit England. Their midfield couldn't string 3,passes together today.

AQMP

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 15, 2014, 01:10:53 AM
England looked a lot better than Uruguay, but you can't really draw a form line but if Suarez isn't playing I thing Uruguays agricultural approach will suit England. Their midfield couldn't string 3,passes together today.

Agree AZ Uruguay were awful. I'd have Eng favourites got that game. Suarez looks like a gamble.

screenexile

Diet Liverpool... good but not good enough!

Phil Neville reminds me of that Father Ted episode "no Ted I think I have the most boring voice here".

Sidney

I'd say the Italians were doped up on something good. Italy is notoriously lax on anti-doping issues. Probably fettucini with a bit of EPO mixed in.