DUBLIN V ARMAGH sat 17th @ 5.00pm croke park

Started by lawnseed, July 11, 2010, 06:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: Bensars on July 12, 2010, 12:23:37 PM
Fair enough !

On a serious note, if Mc Donnell is kept quiet by the Dubs is there enough of a scoring threat elsewhere ?

Who would Dublin put on McDonnell?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Main Street

Is Ronan Clarke still out?

My first thought was that the Dubs get home advantage (again) but on second thoughts, that won't make a blind bit of difference to Armagh.

Canalman

Almost sure I heard RTE refer to one of the Louth lads yesterday as Ronan Clarke (together with a heap more commentating mistakes).

DuffleKing

Quote from: Orior on July 12, 2010, 12:45:57 PM
Fair enough !

On a serious note, if Mc Donnell is kept quiet by the Dubs is there enough of a scoring threat elsewhere ?

You mean how many?

Hound

Fixture confirmed:

Saturday 17th July
Croke Park

3pm Dublin v Antrim

5pm Dublin v Armagh

GAA_Punter

GAA Qualifier times dates and venues – Football Round 3 – Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th July

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/07/12/weekend-gaa-fixtures-saturday-17th-sunday-18th-july-2010/

Redhand Santa

Quote from: bennydorano on July 12, 2010, 12:56:41 AM
A good draw for both teams who will fancy their chances, Dubs at home will probably be slight bookies favourites I'd imagine.  i wouldn't go in full of confidence but certainly there's nothing to fear.  MF would be our biggest fear, we really do need Toner and Lavery in there and I suspect they will be.  I was really shocked that the team that was named v Fermanagh actually started, if we start with that side again, we will get gubbed - a HF line that has zero to offer at this level.  Will be an excellent morale boost for the winner.

This year's championship really is shit btw, an awful lot of mediocre teams about.  Cannon fodder for the Munster boyos. Tyrone can delude themselves for another few weeks yet that they are still at these boys level.

You'll get over 2003 and 2005 yet. Tyrone will be alright.

bennydorano

Didn't take much getting over, I'm not a child.

Redhand Santa

It's definately still bugging you when your coming out with comments like that in a thread about a game between Dublin and Armagh.

bennydorano

General comment fit for numerous threads, maybe I'll ask you next time I want to post something slightly of topic?

Good to see it doesn't bother you that I personally think Tyrone are not as good as they were ::)  Big tickle lad

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: Hotrocks on July 11, 2010, 07:09:12 PM
I hear Sludden got it.

Hopefully with both barrels at close range

INDIANA

Quote from: Orior on July 12, 2010, 12:45:57 PM
Fair enough !

Gay O Driscoll.

lawnseed

Armaghs defence although nervous are slighty better than dublins, stevie and young clarke are gonna love cluxton leaving an empty net to go and take a 45' :) provided hearty can give it out quickly that is. it could be some fun. managing a team in croke park will be new ground for POR as well, the last crowd didnt really give him much opportunity :D
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: lawnseed on July 12, 2010, 10:08:23 PM
managing a team in croke park will be new ground for POR as well, the last crowd didnt really give him much opportunity :D

NFL D2 final was in Croke Park...

lawnseed

in the championship! i do refer to "the last crowd" you know who...
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once