Raoul Moat

Started by quit yo jibbajabba, July 06, 2010, 01:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

What the fcuk is Gazza doing there??

Atticus_Finch

Gazza is the voice of reason in this whole unfortunate scenario ... i say give Gazza teh opportunity to speak to Raoul and see what happens
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneboi

He didnt stick around too long

From the BBC website

2222 BST: The BBC's Fiona Trott says former footballer Paul Gascoigne appeared a short while ago at the police cordon. She says he posed for some pictures with children before driving off.

DuffleKing

orangeman

ONeill

The footballer, who arrived with a can of lager, some chicken, a fishing rod and something to keep him warm, said he hoped the stand-off would end peacefully and referred to the gunman as "Moaty".

He described the former nightclub bouncer, who is wanted for murder, as "a good lad", adding: " I just want to give him some therapy and say come on Moaty, its Gazza.

"He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him. I knew him years ago when he was a bouncer in Newcastle."

DuffleKing

paco

Quote from: ONeill on July 09, 2010, 10:37:42 PM
The footballer, who arrived with a can of lager, some chicken, a fishing rod and something to keep him warm, said he hoped the stand-off would end peacefully and referred to the gunman as "Moaty".

He described the former nightclub bouncer, who is wanted for murder, as "a good lad", adding: " I just want to give him some therapy and say come on Moaty, its Gazza.

"He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him. I knew him years ago when he was a bouncer in Newcastle."

:D :D That's class. "Come on Moaty, it's Gazza", some boy to be giving therapy!

Minder

Never mind "Moaty", Gazza should be locked up.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Moaty is a gentleman - someone must have said something to him to wind him up, says Gaza !! lol

ONeill

Paul Galvin has turned up with some spuds, the Golden Years DVD and a duster.

give her dixie

Any sign of Ant and Dec yet?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

orangeman

Jimmy Fivebelllies en route !

theskull1

police believe this is the man moat is still looking for

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera