Raoul Moat

Started by quit yo jibbajabba, July 06, 2010, 01:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick Tamlin

Looks like he is dead. John Rambo he aint.

EC Unique

In a bodybag where he belongs.

Tony Baloney

What will Sky News do with themselves now?

Minder

I think he let everyone down with his behaviour last night and I would like some sort of apology from Sly News on his behalf.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Puckoon

What's the point in killing yourself at this stage? A country with no capital punishment and a cushy time in the clink. What do these idiots be thinking?

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 10, 2010, 09:23:58 AM
What will Sky News do with themselves now?

They aren't finished yet, they are interviewing whatever locals want their 15 minutes. Anna Botting was interviewing a woman that saw him standing at the river before the police came and asked her "did he look contemplative?".................

Bud Wiser

I see that Paul Gascoigne made a fair old effort to save Moaty!

"He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'. He is alright – simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him. I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him."

That is what he wanted to tell him but when he arrived he was so drunk he couldn't speak. :D

Wouldn't you think when they were sending over the PSNI jeeps that they would have sent Mickey Jesus Harte, or even Mick O'Dwyer instead of sending Paul Gincoigne with twenty cigarettes and a fishing rod.  Imagine having frig all to eat for six days and Gazza arrives out of his tree and hands him a fishing rod, instead of say, a hamburger or for that matter, even a fish. Micko or Mickey, or, Micko and Mickey would have got those tactics right at least. Maybe bring Francie Bellew out of retirement and instead of a fishing rod give him an hour with Francie in learning how to get your own back on the field of play without taking to the shooting pole.

The police were what they are, a laugh and they are as streetwise as the Penguin that was strolling around Ruthland Street during the week.  I sat bolt upright in the bed dother morning and I sez to myself, here goes another three of them at least, when they were planning on how to inspect the farmers house.  There are three jeeps and six of them and as if they were TV licence inspectors they all march up to the front door and open it with only one fella standing back (or refusing to subscribe to the insanity of the other five) while the Sky chopper and me waiting for the first volley from Gazzas fishing mate.

The only ones I felt sorry for in this whole saga was the small shop keepers who were terrorised, not by Rambo Moat, but by a young one who spent every day going around shoving a microphone, and her tits into every ones face that would listen to her ask the same question and trying to suggest that there was a King Kong liable to come around the corner standing on top of a seventy ton Tiger Tank blazing away at anything that moved. Maybe the shop keepers were as stupid as the news reporter lassie , or Gazza, because there are a few questions I would have liked to asked her, apart from if she was afraid to be out after dark where would she like to stay, for example:

Did the not think the mounted police would get through the terrain quicker on horse back through woods than jeeps that were brought from NI and parked in the field?

When I look at COPS on TV every time they are bullshitting about the Infrared on the Helicopter and how it can detect body heat.  For jasus sake, the fisherman with the screw loose not alone was in open terrain for nearly a week, he even lit fires for them and had a little barbecue. Body heat? He sent them frigging smoke signals and lit a fire and even with the geniuses from West Midlands and the Met they still could not get their man.  Can't be careful enough these days I suppose, that pic of Moat going into B&Q did have similarities with Gazza and it would be a terrible travesty of justice if poor Gazza got locked up in Steel House Lane for 16 years only to be found innocent later.

From the first day this story broke, if it were ever a story, it was a joke.  Plain and simple a prison gate was opened and a lunatic set free and he hadn't gone the length of Croke Park down the road when the prison service rang Plod and told them he was going to do harm to his ex girlfriend.  They, like they did with Paddy Joe Hill, Hugh Callaghan, Richard McIlkenny, Gerry Hunter, Billy Power and Johnny Walker, did absolutely nothing - until it was too late.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

orangeman

Leave it to Bud - excellent piece ( again ).

Bud Wiser

Did you see on SKY now where, just in case he didn't blow a hole in his head, the police held a press conference yesterday and Mr. Moat was sitting beside the old barbecue watching the news on his 3G Mobile phone and as he was watching the police read out a message 'from a little girl' that said she wanted to support their efforts and hoped "that this nutter would be caught soon".  As if he wasn't mad enough.

Now they don't know if they fired the TAZER before or after he pulled the trigger (after is my guess) and they 'jumped on him' when he was about as dangerous as the entire Kilkenny football team.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Minder

Sue Sim, the female peeler in charge, said the other day "it's not as if he is going to walk down Rothbury high street with a loaded gun". That's exactly what he did.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Ach now Bud, get the facts straight. Gazza had a lump of chicken with him. Give the great man a break.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dannymcfella

Quote from: ONeill on July 10, 2010, 03:00:49 PM
Ach now Bud, get the facts straight. Gazza had a lump of chicken with him. Give the great man a break.
And a fishing rod