Ard Mhacha v Dún na nGall - 26ú Meitheamh

Started by PatDaly, June 13, 2010, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Quote from: Sandy Hill on June 26, 2010, 10:25:23 AM
Quote from: BroJolly on June 25, 2010, 07:27:41 PM
From BBC Site:
Armagh: P Hearty, A Mallon, B Donaghy, V Martin, P Duffy, C McKeever, K Dyas, C Vernon, K Toner, A Duffy, A Kernan, M Mackin, G Swift, S McDonnell, J Clarke. Subs: P McEvoy, S Forker, B Shannon, J Feeney, F Hanratty, E McNulty, P McKeown, T Kernan, Paul Kernan

Surprised Forker didn't get the nod. Playing with 7 defenders, 5 midfielders and 2 forwards. We did something similar against Monaghan last year

I agree; he would pose more of a scoring threat than some of the forwards lining out.

Very worried about this game, I think we have just too many injuries and boys not 100% fit to get over Donegal.  For me this will be the most disappointing season of the last 10 years because after the league I had hope of giving Ulster a good rattle and of having a decent run in the qualifiers.  Hope Im wrong though
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

under the bar

Can anyone shed any light on reports of a massive row in the Armagh camp?

pintsofguinness

why can't we put six forwards on the field.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Benny Barnaveld

Disappointed but not surprised by the selection. Hope I am proved wrong though.
Wonder where Feeney went wrong.
Thought he had a good enough league, good club form, but O'Rourke would rather play 2 midfieders and a half back ahead of him.
Wonder would Henderson have got a run if he was fit.

Mickeys beard

Boil the Drawers!

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

put-it-up

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Hoof Hearted

the ref is getting more involved in this game than some donegal men. Thats the 2nd time the ball has hit him
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

new devil

FermPundit

Donegal are woeful. I don't think I can remember there being such a small Donegal support at a championship game.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

tyroneboi

Ger Canning is a crap commentator. According to him just now Michael Murphy is a 6 foot 2 year old! WTF?

Denn Forever

An word on what happened the Armagh guy who went off?  Didn't appear to any thing in it but a bit worrying when they are giving him oxygen as he went off.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

tyroneboi

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 26, 2010, 04:51:34 PM
An word on what happened the Armagh guy who went off?  Didn't appear to any thing in it but a bit worrying when they are giving him oxygen as he went off.

Looked to be the shoulder they were working on and the doctor seemed to be holding it when he was being stretchered off.