NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

I didn't get it.

Assuming eagle eye PMs me his email in time, anyone else fancy managing a second team? Its the only way we can have him in....

Capt Pat

AZ I tried to PM you my e mail address earlier too. I will draft tonight if needed.

AZOffaly

OK Pat, send me your email again, and if eagle eye does the same, we are sorted. Has to be now though!!!

eagle eye

ok let me know AZ if you didn't get my email just now..

AZOffaly

Not an email!!! PM Me on the board with your email address :D

declan85

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 03, 2012, 05:04:27 PM
As a workaround, click on Players -> League Leaders. Then select Quarterbacks. Then change the filter criteria to all players and it works.

This kinda works, though still some players that i cant filter to. The filters wont work for Defenses, DBs or All Defense. Anyone else finding the same problem?

Capt Pat

Mine is done.

Eagle eye Click on the cartoon quotation bubble thingy next to the e mail letter sign beneath AZs name

AZOffaly

eagle eye, Capt Pat has made number 9, so we're just waiting to invite you. Send me a PM here (See above under 'My Messages') with your email address, and I'll send the invite to you.You've got 45 mins max.

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

Right Capt Pat, just waiting for yourself to register now...

eagle eye

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

OK, Pat's in with the Purple People Eaters :) Great name. All set for 9pm so lads.

The Iceman

dang it havin bother getting logged into the draft here...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight