LIAM HANNAWAY HUNGER STRIKE

Started by funtime frankie, May 24, 2010, 04:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 09:36:57 PM
You stupid fcuker.

You made false claims about me so I called you a liar.  It's up to you to prove that what you said about me is correct, you can't do that though because you are a f**king liar.

Gabshite

Resorting to personal abuse??! MATURE INDEED!

What claims did I make? (Other than the ones I backed up with direct quotes from you, icluding dates you quopted them)??

Prove I lied or retract your accusation.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Nally Stand

Why take it up with me and not ardmhacaabu? Is he not the one in the wrong by making false accusations and then telling me it is up to me to disprove them? Then by dishing out personal abuse like in his last three posts?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 09:41:24 PM
Fcuk off

Not until you retract your accusation or provide evidence to support it.

Ulick

You'll be getting at least a decade of the rosary for that carry-on ardmhachaabu. Make sure you give it up for the virgin mother Margaret, the top stoop could be doing with your prayers. 

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Maguire01

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 25, 2010, 09:42:05 PM
Why take it up with me and not ardmhacaabu?
Because you're the one who keeps bringing it up.

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 09:48:23 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on May 25, 2010, 09:42:52 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 09:41:24 PM
Fcuk off

Not until you retract your accusation or provide evidence to support it.
Liar.  Gabshite

Prove your point or withdraw the accusation.

ardmhachaabu

You are a liar and a gabshite and I will not retract a word of it.  You have harassed me for weeks on this and I have had enough of your shite.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 25, 2010, 09:52:11 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on May 25, 2010, 09:42:05 PM
Why take it up with me and not ardmhacaabu?
Because you're the one who keeps bringing it up.

Yes because I am the one being accused on the board of being a liar. Why wouldn't I press for the accusor to prove his point or retract. Interesting that you don't have anything to say to ardmhacaabu despite hi, making his accusation, claiming it's OK to make up accusations and leave you to disprove it, and throwing personal abuse.

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 09:56:05 PM
You are a liar and a gabshite and I will not retract a word of it.  You have harassed me for weeks on this and I have had enough of your shite.

And I will continue to do so until you wither PROVE YOUR ACCUSATION or RETRACT THE ACCUSATION. Be a man.

ardmhachaabu

Be a man?

Name the time and place liar

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 10:12:47 PM
Be a man?

Name the time and place liar

:D :D :D I thought you were a pacafist and a former possible Priest??! :D :D :D

Time: Now
Place: Here

BACK UP YOUR ACCUSATIONS OR RETRACT THEM

give her dixie

Dont know if this has been posted already, but Liam has called off his hunger strike.
Was on the news there now
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

RealSpiritof98