Muineachán V Ard Mhaca USFC

Started by Main Street, May 16, 2010, 06:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

Armagh played a cracker wee 12 a side match in the sun in Casement yesterday after the Minor Hurlers beat Derry.

drici

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: drici on May 31, 2010, 11:14:32 PM

Is there a high-speed pump for a different kind of liquid in that yoke Drici??  :o

Orior

Ha!

The cow licking its nose is just after eating part of "Adrian McKeever" leaving the name as "an McKeever"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ardchieftain

Lads, you are completely missing my point in regard to the training.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Orior on May 31, 2010, 11:39:21 PM
Ha!

The cow licking its nose is just after eating part of "Adrian McKeever" leaving the name as "an McKeever"

I thought it was 'Ciaran McKeever' but they didn't put his full name on it in case he chased the cow away..

Onion Bag

Tickets, whats the story lads, am i right in saying that it is all ticket into the stand, and the terraces are 'pay at the gate'

Prices?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

Quote from: ardchieftain on May 31, 2010, 12:06:23 AM
Those who seem certain that this game will be a dour, low scoring war of attrition may be in for a surprise. The bigger pitch will suit Armagh and i expect us to win with several points to spare before going on to defeat Down in the Ulster final.

The bookies will be giving over even money on Armagh minus a point and i will be having a hefty wedge on that. Should pay for post match pints methinks..........

What bigger pitch? bigger than Abbey Park (yes). People keep talking about the wide open spaces of Croke Park and the bigger pitch at Casement and the extra space the lads will have...WTF. could someone check out the pitch dimensions first before posting, 145m x 90m is the max size of a pitch and 90% of the intercounty pitches are that size. I dunno if it's the terracing or the stands that make the pitch look bigger but it's not, it's the same fecking size.

Rant over...On the game itself i wouldn't rule out a draw but i'm hopeful of a 1pt win for Armagh (i'll be surprised if either team wins by more that a point ot two)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 01, 2010, 09:29:50 AM
Tickets, whats the story lads, am i right in saying that it is all ticket into the stand, and the terraces are 'pay at the gate'

Prices?

Yes Onion, main stand is all ticket and everywhere else is pay in at the gate...(dunno the prices myself)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Onion Bag

Quote from: illdecide on June 01, 2010, 09:33:59 AM
Quote from: Onion Bag on June 01, 2010, 09:29:50 AM

Prices?

Yes Onion, main stand is all ticket and everywhere else is pay in at the gate...(dunno the prices myself)

Cheers lad

drici

Sunday June 6th 2010

Ulster Senior Football Championship Quarter Final
Armagh v Monaghan, Throw In 2.00pm at Casement Park, Belfast

Ulster Ladies Senior Football Championship Round 1
Tyrone v Monaghan, Throw In 12.00pm at Casement Park, Belfast

Ticketing:

This is NOT an all-ticket event. Patrons can pay into the Open Seating and Terrace at the gate.
Tickets are available through Clubs and County Boards.

Ticket Prices:
Terrace €15 / £13
Open Seating and access to Hamburger van €25 / £21
Covered Stand €27 / £23

Concessions:
OAP Terrace €10 / £9
OAP Open Seating €15 / £13
U16s free into Open seating and Terrace

BerfArmagh

why have the various councils moved the minor matches out from preceding the senior games. I thought the whole point was to give the young lads a decent stage to showcase their talents???

gander

Quote from: BerfArmagh on June 01, 2010, 10:30:15 AM
why have the various councils moved the minor matches out from preceding the senior games. I thought the whole point was to give the young lads a decent stage to showcase their talents???

Think its something to do with Exams at this time of year

Onion Bag

Yeh its to do with the leaving cert in the south, thats why the monaghan game was on sat past

mackers

I see Sludden is the referee for this match. The last two matches I've seen have been very well reffed (minor match on Saturday evening and McQuillan on Sunday). What's the chances of a hat trick?
He incorrectly sent Finn Mo off in Newry earlier in the year although in fairness to him it was on the advice of Stevie Wonder on the sideline.
Wouldn't be the best.......if there's overly fussy refereeing on Sunday it will be a whistle fest!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.