Dragon's Den Ideas

Started by Olly, April 28, 2010, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

I was thinking on another thread about last words.

How likely would the dragons be to go for it if I start up a company with legal power who go around houses and collect people's last words like a patent. EG A man says I want my last words to be "So be it" - when he dies I tell everyone at the funeral and the papers that these were his last words and if they disagree I threaten them with a legal writ and even sue them or jail them for life. It'll cost £500 per word for your last words to be immortalised.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

illdecide

I reckon a memory chip that only gets inserted into womens heads so that when you've rid her senseless and are fed up with her you can wipe her memory from until you met and then she goes back to where she came from and you move on to your next wan. No one gets hurt and everyones happy.

Ohh and while on the topic of women there should be a law that fat ugly women should be sent to england or even put to sleep until the wake up in decent shape...just an idea!!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on July 28, 2010, 12:31:31 PM
I reckon a memory chip that only gets inserted into womens heads so that when you've rid her senseless and are fed up with her you can wipe her memory from until you met and then she goes back to where she came from and you move on to your next wan. No one gets hurt and everyones happy.

Ohh and while on the topic of women there should be a law that fat ugly women should be sent to england or even put to sleep until the wake up in decent shape...just an idea!!!
*cringe*
It's a pity we couldn't put you to sleep until you were ready to act your age  ::)  ::)  ::)

I still think we need a stirring machine that you connect to the edge of the cooker that will stir something a saucepan for you while you watch tv.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

upmonaghansayswe

A rotating grill so ya dont have to keep turning sausages when cooking..

ONeill

Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on July 28, 2010, 07:33:42 PM

FFS get with the programme. Every home in Maghery has one of these -
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

they look like awful small hot dogs. I'd eat a dozen of them.

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: ONeill on July 28, 2010, 07:52:09 PM

H..O..T   D...O...G...???   ;D

I want one that fits in under the grill..

Hardy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 28, 2010, 07:28:31 PM
I still think we need a stirring machine that you connect to the edge of the cooker that will stir something a saucepan for you while you watch tv.

pintsofguinness

that's when women done what they were told hardy.

ONeill

Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on July 28, 2010, 08:09:44 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 28, 2010, 07:52:09 PM

H..O..T   D...O...G...???   ;D

I want one that fits in under the grill..

You could fit 4 sausages under that.

Rudi

Quote from: Olly on April 28, 2010, 10:09:55 AM
I think people are full of ideas and many are afraid to go the full way with it due to fear of rejection and revulsion. I was wondering if any one here had good ideas for things that don't exist.

Here are 2 of mine:

I've seen this magic sand stuff that children play with that never gets wet. You play with it in the water but when you lift it out it's dry. It's amazing. So, why not make towels ot of this material. You can dry yourself forever and the towel will never get wet.

This I saw on the TV as a joke but I think it can save marriages and partnerships. Every man has a collection of brown bags that have pictures of famous people or even ordinary people you want on them. Then, when you are mating with your partner, you can put the bag over their head and enjoy the experience even better. This would work brilliantly for ageing couples or lads who pull average girls. The same can be done for women. Gay people can do the backs of heads.

Best laugh in a long time - gay people can do the backs of heads ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

Ever considered marriage counselling as a career choice Olly?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

ONeill

Lar Naparka

Jaysus, Olly, you certainly got the genesis of a couple of ongoing ideas there and I doubt if anyone can contradict me there.
I have a few positive suggestions for you if you manage to get your ideas past the dragons. Like any good Irishman, I'll start with the last.

Do you think you could get those bags made to order?
I mean if I phoned you with a request for a particular mugshot printed on them, would you be able to oblige?
If you can, I'll be in like a shot to order a couple of hundred with Brian Cowen's puss on them. I feel he has shafted me so I'd like to return the compliment with interest.
Mind you, I could order a few with Enda's head on them just to be ready for the future.
Also, if you could possibly arrange for me to pick the one I want to shag, I'll be your forever buddy. Could I please have Bertie Ahern?

AS for the first idea, I think you'd be onto a winner if you can produce a line of stay dry jocks. I piss in mine every time I hear an economic forecast.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi