Dragon's Den Ideas

Started by Olly, April 28, 2010, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

I think people are full of ideas and many are afraid to go the full way with it due to fear of rejection and revulsion. I was wondering if any one here had good ideas for things that don't exist.

Here are 2 of mine:

I've seen this magic sand stuff that children play with that never gets wet. You play with it in the water but when you lift it out it's dry. It's amazing. So, why not make towels ot of this material. You can dry yourself forever and the towel will never get wet.

This I saw on the TV as a joke but I think it can save marriages and partnerships. Every man has a collection of brown bags that have pictures of famous people or even ordinary people you want on them. Then, when you are mating with your partner, you can put the bag over their head and enjoy the experience even better. This would work brilliantly for ageing couples or lads who pull average girls. The same can be done for women. Gay people can do the backs of heads.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Hedley Lamarr

Olly, have you been at the glue again....I nearly pissed myself laughing :D
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Dougal

best poster on here by a mile.

what a legend. 8)
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

AZOffaly

I laughed out loud at this bit...

QuoteGay people can do the backs of heads.

Surreal, but very funny. O'Neill is a genius.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 28, 2010, 10:30:33 AM
I laughed out loud at this bit...

QuoteGay people can do the backs of heads.

Surreal, but very funny. O'Neill is a genius.

laughed at that line myself   :D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Maiden1

Olly you should write down some of your musings and put them in a book 'Ollys little book of Wisdom', the dragons couldn't fail to see that this could be a potential best seller.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Hardy

:D :D :D :D out of  :D :D :D :D :D

Lost Jerome Quinn, gained Olly. I'm OK with that.

boojangles

Quote from: Olly on April 28, 2010, 10:09:55 AM

This I saw on the TV as a joke but I think it can save marriages and partnerships. Every man has a collection of brown bags that have pictures of famous people or even ordinary people you want on them. Then, when you are mating with your partner, you can put the bag over their head and enjoy the experience even better. This would work brilliantly for ageing couples or lads who pull average girls. The same can be done for women. Gay people can do the backs of heads.

f**king priceless. :D :D :D :D

Post of the Year

AbbeySider

Orior

Sorry to rain on your parade here Olly, but i thought those ideas were crap.

Where is your business plan?
How will you market your products?
What sort of investment is needed?
How will you finance the initial production?
What is your expected cash flow?
Have you registered for a patent?
Who are your target customers?
Have you applied to the IDA or InvestNI for funding?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

supersarsfields

Well Olly can I just let you know were I'm at, I'm out.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 28, 2010, 12:30:36 PM
Well Olly can I just let you know were I'm at, I'm out.

You must be DJ Careys woman
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Olly

Quote from: Orior on April 28, 2010, 12:23:26 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade here Olly, but i thought those ideas were crap.

Where is your business plan?
How will you market your products?
What sort of investment is needed?
How will you finance the initial production?
What is your expected cash flow?
Have you registered for a patent?
Who are your target customers?
Have you applied to the IDA or InvestNI for funding?

I'm sorry I haven't though it out this far yet.

Instead of putting me down, I thought people would come up with rival ideas. There are a few business people here I'm sure that could judge the goodnes of them.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Lecale2

We couldn't rival those Olly.

johnneycool

Quote from: Olly on April 28, 2010, 10:09:55 AM
I think people are full of ideas and many are afraid to go the full way with it due to fear of rejection and revulsion. I was wondering if any one here had good ideas for things that don't exist.

Here are 2 of mine:

I've seen this magic sand stuff that children play with that never gets wet. You play with it in the water but when you lift it out it's dry. It's amazing. So, why not make towels ot of this material. You can dry yourself forever and the towel will never get wet.

would the gay bags not need the back of the famous persons head on them?