South Armagh woman attacked in Chicago

Started by mhacadoir, April 24, 2010, 06:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Know the family well, remember Natasha as a wee kid, having seen her in years but she's obviously doing well in life and hopefully she'll make a full recovery and this won't set her back. My thoughts are with them.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DuffleKing

Word is not good on this girl's condition.

Is she any relation of paul mcshane or mickey?

Baile an tuaigh

I live in Chicago and have the same last name. Went down to visit her there now as I live beside the hospital but understandably was not allowed any information to the parents come. They are due in at 4 30- 5 00 local time. Would like to offer them a place to stay and can transport them around. Hope to God in heaven she pulls through.

new devil

Thats very good of you..let us know what way shes doing....pray to god shes ok

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on April 24, 2010, 09:29:35 PM
I live in Chicago and have the same last name. Went down to visit her there now as I live beside the hospital but understandably was not allowed any information to the parents come. They are due in at 4 30- 5 00 local time. Would like to offer them a place to stay and can transport them around. Hope to God in heaven she pulls through.

fair play to ye Baile an tuaigh, fingers crossed for the girl
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Tyrones own

Jaysus that's terrible...cowardly bastard >:( hope and pray she comes through it alright!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tony Baloney

ziggysego

Terrible news. I hope the young lady pulls through. My prayers go out to her family and friends. Fair play to the boardie who's offering to put them up whilst out there. Minde, you should take note and follow his example. There is not excuse for such naked racism, even if it's only a "guess".
Testing Accessibility

haranguerer

ziggysego

Quote from: haranguerer on April 25, 2010, 12:43:49 AM
Is minder in chicago too?

No, it's about attitudes. Anyway, I'm not partaking any further in this thread, as some are set on scoring using it to score points, rather than what the thread was intended for. Offering support to the girl's family if they happen to read this board and our prayers.
Testing Accessibility

mountainboii

Hopefully she pulls through. Would know Natasha, lovely girl. Horrible, horrible situation.

DrinkingHarp

Strange how small the world is. The girl from Silverbridge, Natasha, is known to many of my family in South Armagh. The girl she was with is from my town here in the states.

Here is the local reporting

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/2196018,042510bat.article

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Gaaboardmod3

Alright lads. I've deleted some posts here, you know why. Minder will be getting a PM. Let's have no more about it here, and keep this poor girl in our thoughts, rather than the sc**bag who attacked them.

longrunsthefox

Fair enough. Please God she will make a full recovery.