Colin "F*****G" Murray!!!

Started by T O Hare, April 22, 2010, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Celt_Man on April 22, 2010, 05:24:49 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 22, 2010, 05:19:12 PM
Quote from: gorm agus bui on April 22, 2010, 04:16:09 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on April 22, 2010, 03:49:39 PM
Murray has been announced as the new presenter of MOTD2 taking over from Adrain Chiles... I thought things were bad when he ruined the darts coverage on BBC but this is taking the biscuit!!! He is one annoying man!!!
Must agree. Irritating tit. Was a prat on R1 but his knowledge of football is scant.The Mid Atlantic accent drives me mad
How the f**k is his accent "Mid Atlantic"? Are you sure you have the right person?

Don't mind the fella at all. Local lad done good.

What the hell is a Mid Atlantic accent anyway?

A cross between Michael D. Higgins and Flipper.
MWWSI 2017

T O Hare

Quote from: tyrone girl on April 22, 2010, 05:20:49 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on April 22, 2010, 03:49:39 PM
Murray has been announced as the new presenter of MOTD2 taking over from Adrain Chiles... I thought things were bad when he ruined the darts coverage on BBC but this is taking the biscuit!!! He is one annoying man!!!

Bit like urself then  :o

;D ;D very good TG.. you were waiting on that for a while!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Jimmy

I think he's alright and will do a good enough job. I liked his R1 evening show and have heard him talk about GAA a few times. He mentioned that he lived with a guy who use played for Monaghan when he lived in Belfast. He just comes across as a sports fan. He like football, rugby, NFL and baseball. I'd love to have had his jobs the jammy git.

DirtyDozen12

Why is Chiles axed does anyone know?

I like Chiles, I like Keown and I like Dixon.  I also like Lineaker, Shearer and Hansen.  The BBC have a great line up for their MOTD programmes.  I like MOTD & MOTD2.  They are good shows, I like them a lot.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

BennyHarp

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on April 22, 2010, 06:08:06 PM

I like Chiles, I like Keown and I like Dixon.  I also like Lineaker, Shearer and Hansen.  The BBC have a great line up for their MOTD programmes.  I like MOTD & MOTD2.  They are good shows, I like them a lot.

He wasnt axed, he left to join ITV and is fronting GMTV and their World Cup coverage! Dont think he was too happy with Chris Evans doing Friday nights One Show either apparantly!
That was never a square ball!!

ross4life

& Yep way better than SKY, RTE,ITV & sentana Coverage! i know which one i'll be switching over too when the world cup is on
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Celt_Man

Quote from: ross4life on April 22, 2010, 06:12:43 PM

& Yep way better than SKY, RTE,ITV & sentana Coverage! i know which one i'll be switching over too when the world cup is on

Oh no they are terrible... what is the point in having 3 men on a panel and the 3 of them rushing to agree with each other everytime!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

thebigfella

Did you even watch BBC's last world coverage? The pundits they had were shite, Leonardo need I say more and that lazy fat Marcel Desailly  ;)

SKY coverage simple for chris kamara.........

ross4life

Quote from: Celt_Man on April 22, 2010, 06:15:35 PM

Oh no they are terrible... what is the point in having 3 men on a panel and the 3 of them rushing to agree with each other everytime!!

So you rather have Dunphy calling a team either crap or the best ever! never having a in between okey dokey let's switch over to ITV or Sentana zzzzzzzz or let's try Sky 0-0 phew "what a game Andy how did they not score" 
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Main Street

I say chaps, I am sure the British Broadcasting Company will be grateful for all your concern.

ross4life

Quote from: thebigfella on April 22, 2010, 06:20:09 PM

Did you even watch BBC's last world coverage? The pundits they had were shite, Leonardo need I say more and that lazy fat Marcel Desailly  ;)

SKY coverage simple for chris kamara.........

Nope didn't see much of the last world cup was on my Travel's but they have a good looking team this year

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8637613.stm Seedorf is always interesting when he speaks

Celt_Man

Quote from: ross4life on April 22, 2010, 06:23:50 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on April 22, 2010, 06:15:35 PM

So you rather have Dunphy calling a team either crap or the best ever! never having a in between okey dokey let's switch over to ITV or Sentana zzzzzzzz or let's try Sky 0-0 phew "what a game Andy how did they not score"

Yea I would actually.  Dunphy has gone OTT on numerous times but as least it usually leads to a debate or differing views on the subject.

If I heard Alan Shearer disagree with Lineker or even say that he was asking him a silly question - I'd keel over with the shock
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mountainboii

Any chance the BBC could get Martin O'Neill back for the World Cup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEcPlgi2s-w

ross4life

agree about shearer he's Crap, Dunphy "Bayern, Arsenal, Real, Porto, haven't a hope. Chelsea good but won't win it, will struggle. AC Milan are not a top class side, Barcelona lack a bit of steel. If United beat Milan they'll win it"
"I think Chelsea have a great chance"
"I agree with John, I think Chelsea will beat Barcelona and reach the final."  ::)

one more ...."It was like two drunks in a back alley throwing punches at each other."
        - Eamon Dunphy, after a thrilling 4-4 draw between Liverpool and Chelsea

hes worth watching for those type of Comments  :D

Geoff Tipps

BBC's coverage is sh*te. That smarmy little git Lineker puns his way through the analysis ably assisted by the court jester Lawrenson (he has to be a bender). It was ok for Richard Whiteley on countdown but not for World Cup coverage. Hansen looks so bored anymore I don't even know why he bothers. Garth Crooks, where do you start with him? His sentences are so long by the time he's finished making his point no one can remember what it was.
Their foreign pundits can barely speak English. This year its Adebayor. I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles to understand what he's saying.
At least they've got rid of Tony Adams. Jesus, what planet was he on??

RTE all the way for me. Best thing about them, they call it as it as and there's no pandering to
any of the English stars.