Colin "F*****G" Murray!!!

Started by T O Hare, April 22, 2010, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 22, 2010, 06:51:12 PM
BBC's coverage is sh*te. That smarmy little git Lineker puns his way through the analysis ably assisted by the court jester Lawrenson (he has to be a bender). It was ok for Richard Whiteley on countdown but not for World Cup coverage. Hansen looks so bored anymore I don't even know why he bothers. Garth Crooks, where do you start with him? His sentences are so long by the time he's finished making his point no one can remember what it was.
Their foreign pundits can barely speak English. This year its Adebayor. I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles to understand what he's saying.
At least they've got rid of Tony Adams. Jesus, what planet was he on??

RTE all the way for me. Best thing about them, they call it as it as and there's no pandering to
any of the English stars.

Big point for me too
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

saffron sam2

Said Colin Murray on BBC Radio 5Live 8th February 2010:

"Robbie Keane finally broke his duck for Celtic against Dunfermline."

Yes, Robbie 'finally' scored after one game and 23 minutes of playing time at his new club. Quite the drought.

Oh and he gassed Zoe Salmon on "The Fame Academy".
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Tony Baloney

The Beeb will have Crooks and the other black reporters front and centre for this World Cup. I can already picture him reporting from a dusty township with loads of locals dancing around him.

Minder

Klinsmann and Seedorf confirmed as BBC analysts, so the word "also" should be very prevalent.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on April 22, 2010, 08:54:07 PM
Klinsmann and Seedorf confirmed as BBC analysts, so the word "also" should be very prevalent.
As is Gordon Strachan. Might mix it up a wee bit the way O'Neill used to.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on April 22, 2010, 04:02:44 PM
Yea, but why exactly does he annoy you?

He annoys me because he knows feck all about the largest participation sport in Ireland - Gaelic football

or the second -hurling ;)

he is good on radio, but is annoying
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

would like to see a panel with Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy!! would be class
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 22, 2010, 09:44:07 PM
would like to see a panel with Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy!! would be class

Roy would probably get up and leave at half time.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

saffron sam2

He annoys me because he knows feck all about the largest participation sport in Ireland - Gaelic football

Wheter one likes it or not, the largest participation sport in Ireland is Association football.

ziggysego

Quote from: thebigfella on April 22, 2010, 06:20:09 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 22, 2010, 06:12:43 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on April 22, 2010, 06:08:06 PM
Why is Chiles axed does anyone know?

I like Chiles, I like Keown and I like Dixon.  I also like Lineaker, Shearer and Hansen.  The BBC have a great line up for their MOTD programmes.  I like MOTD & MOTD2.  They are good shows, I like them a lot.

& Yep way better than SKY, RTE,ITV & sentana Coverage! i know which one i'll be switching over too when the world cup is on

Did you even watch BBC's last world coverage? The pundits they had were shite, Leonardo need I say more and that lazy fat Marcel Desailly  ;)

SKY coverage simple for chris kamara.........

The thing about Kamara is, he'll probably miss half the action.
Testing Accessibility

gorm agus bui

Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 22, 2010, 09:48:12 PM

Wheter one likes it or not, the largest participation sport in Ireland is Association football.
Its actually fishing ;)

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

saffron sam2

Quote from: gorm agus bui on April 23, 2010, 12:58:39 AM

Its actually fishing ;)

It's actually not fishing.

Unless you are counting the fish themselves.

Hardy

Quote from: gorm agus bui on April 23, 2010, 12:58:39 AM
Its actually fishing ;)

Finally an explanation for why soccer is so boring.