GaaBoard reveals 7 day plan to invade Norn Iron.

Started by muppet, April 20, 2010, 03:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

The east Tyrone command centre at the Cookstown roundabout is taking shape.
It will be ready in time.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Shamrock Shore

QuoteTony Fearon who announced that he had taken Portadown 14 days ago, 13 days early

:D

AZOffaly

The Right Honourable Sir John Smilington Rogers-Himself assures the loyal subjects that everything is under control, and the GAA Board armies are being 'routed'.

heganboy

Quote from: muppet on April 20, 2010, 04:25:15 PM

Tony Fearon who announced that he had taken Portadown 14 days ago, 13 days early, mysteriously hasn't been seen since.

Breaking news from the battleground Tony just emailed to say that he was on a free trip to Dubai and thought the invasion was next week and he's after calling the City west to change his booking
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

That's a cover story. Tony won his gun in a competition, and when they failed to deliver it on time, he had to pull out. There's no way he's paying for one.

Hereiam

I'm ready to go, Just need to get some jungle juice in this thing and i'm away....... anyone know where i have to go????????

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Billys Boots

Nothing happening in the midlands - still awaiting a consignment of MF135s from Crosskey Motors.  Going by past experiences, the invasion will be long over by the time they arrive. 

Any spare green wellies knocking about there?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

supersarsfields

The Bard of Dunclug is trying to "rally" troops in Ballymena to stand in opposition to the Gaaboard army.

However latest news is that it isn't actually the Bard himself but an impersonator logging on to his accoount.

Puckoon

Quote from: Hereiam on April 20, 2010, 04:33:05 PM
I'm ready to go, Just need to get some jungle juice in this thing and i'm away....... anyone know where i have to go????????

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=15981.60

rory

Surely we should be talking about the most important part of any Republican movement..... the split.

ziggysego

On my way to Lisburn now, but stopped off at Portadown. Wanted to see the damage Tony did 14 days ago.

Doesn't look like he's done anything.
Testing Accessibility

The Subbie

The North Monaghan barbarian hordes are currently massing in Emyvale ready for the battle of the bulge @ Aghaloo pitch, we don't foresee much resistance as the locals are friendly to our cause.

We'll push on from there and meet up @ the new Ballygawley roundabout then head for the high ground of Sixmilecross and hope there is still a few lunches left in the whistlers, we'll be hungry after a hard evenings liberating.

bingobus

Quote from: Celt_Man on April 20, 2010, 03:07:50 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 20, 2010, 03:03:10 PM

Billys Boots, Shamrock Shore, The Real Laoislad will command couple of squadrons of Cavan and Farneyboys will drive northwards from Carrickmacross with support from South Armagh units and take Armagh.

Well I'm not serving under a Laois man or Longford for that matter.... and I would have to insist that we would have to level Carrickmacross as we pass through it....

Celt man is right, no way will a crowd of midland mucksavages boss me about on my own patch! We can look after ourselves and know the lie of the land......the lads can set up base in Carrickmacross and tend to teh wounded and ferry supplies up to the troops on the front line....be more up there street.

As for flatting Carrickmacross....I'd be all for it....just give me notice so that i can get out of town first.

Billys Boots

Quote from: rory on April 20, 2010, 04:40:06 PM
Surely we should be talking about the most important part of any Republican movement..... the split.

Yep, as expected the Breffnis and Farneys can't get on with their betters.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...