GaaBoard reveals 7 day plan to invade Norn Iron.

Started by muppet, April 20, 2010, 03:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Lar Naparka on April 21, 2010, 09:07:18 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 20, 2010, 08:43:06 PM
Dont fear comrades, I've heard the rebels are rising in tyrone, inspired by Leenie, Maggie and Rois...

Rebels?? That must be what you call your little things where you come from.

I'd say there should be plenty of 'rebels' rising wherever the lads manage to get a glimpse of those gals in action!  ;D
No, but I certainly wouldn't refer to it as a "little thing" either.   ;D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Kerry Mike

QuoteNo sign of a single Kerryman although they have all applied to have their mortgages transferred to NAMA

The Kerry squad are having a few beers and chilling out, secret heavy training will start in August but we will be rocking and ready for action by the 3rd Sunday in September. Will there be anyone still standing in Norn Ireland by then, history tells us probably not, yerra we dont give a shite, we will be there anyway to mop up the scraps and claim another famous victory, thanks all for the great efforts.

barman......another round of pints there like a good man...
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

saffron sam2

They're planning an ambush outside Asda in the Kennedy Centre, augmented by a battalion of soldiers from Brigadoon and the submarine corps from Atlantis.

Be careful, comrades.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

ludermor

Quote from: Hereiam on April 21, 2010, 03:38:23 PM
Where these go I will follow  ;D

In an unlikely show of support for Muppet, Michael OLeary leads his hit squad into battle. Unfortunalty they were dropped off in Farranfore so they have a long march ahead.

muppet

Quote from: ludermor on April 21, 2010, 08:47:12 PM

In an unlikely show of support for Muppet, Michael OLeary leads his hit squad into battle. Unfortunalty they were dropped off in Farranfore so they have a long march ahead.

!!!!

Left, right, left, right, left, right................

All together girls..

I dunno but I been told...
Mayomen are made of gold.....
MWWSI 2017

Pangurban

Displaying true revolutionary spirit, the Kildare brigade have just hung a Bishop

saffron sam2

The scourings of Scotland, the scum of the land
Are massing outside the old church at Coolcalm.

Be careful, comrades.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Nally Stand

Myles na G has arrived to crush our bold bid for freedom....and he brought the missus....

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bensars

The muck savages around the Holylands have most certainly benefited from the Military training !

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

After a long lull in fighting, in which both sides attend to their wounded, the "establishment" black propaganda machine broadcasts a message designed to demoralise the student body of GAAboarders and to inflame the situation further!! We have obtained a copy of the message (to be honest I nearly wet myself laughing!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZuOJzlnIk&feature=related
Tbc....