Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mournerambler

Once you put red in the tank it can take several fills of white ran through the engine to ensure ther's no trace of red in the tank, imo it takes very little red in the tank to contaminate white diesel, the 'diesel distillers' around the country 'wash' the diesel with various chemicals to remove the red dye but this isn't good for your engine over a long period of time.
The one bonus with the red is that at least you can be sure it hasn't been tampered with & as many people will say it's the best diesel you will get.

fitzroyalty

Something on the slipway from the M1 onto the Northway outside P'down this evening, anyone know was it dippers? The tanker in front of us did a swift U-turn, (followed by us  :D )

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hardy on January 26, 2011, 10:04:20 AM
Quote from: under the bar on January 25, 2011, 10:04:07 PM
Has anyone here ever come up with an excuse / course of action that managed to fox them?

Put a big vertical exhaust pipe out through the roof of your car and paint "John Deere" along the two sides of it. Hitch a 4-sod plough to the back if it for extra effect.

:D :D Lmao
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

JUst retired

Not the dippers this time Fitz. it was a bad accident involving a big lorry and a few cars. Nasty looking do.

BenDover

Quote from: Candyman on January 26, 2011, 05:49:48 PM
Cathedral Road, just by the Costcutter shop...
They're edging closer to FLH!!  ;)
Heard last night that a tanker was called and the Costcutter was sucked dry

Radda bout yeee

Heard they were possibly stopping yesterday on the drum road (A505) between Cookstown & Omagh. I steered clear anyway horse! Any confirmation of this?

Radda bout yeee

Customs from england and scotland takin up lodgings in the glenavon (cookstown) for a wipe out on red diesel from tonight spread the word!

omagh_gael

Also heard they're saddling up in the birches in Omagh either this week or next. You better get the pump warmed up to empty the tank Tyrone Girl! ;)

David McKeown

Can anyone tell me is the offence "using" red diesel or is the offence having red diesel somewhere other than in an agricultural vehicle. Heard of a fella last week who was caught at a pump putting Red Diesel into a fake tank. Customs came straight over before he had finished and confiscated the motor. Wondering if they may have been premature
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

tyrone girl

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 31, 2011, 08:02:07 AM
Also heard they're saddling up in the birches in Omagh either this week or next. You better get the pump warmed up to empty the tank Tyrone Girl! ;)

They can dip me any time they like, its that clear ya can see ur reflection in it  ;D

Sure,hit it yourself Ref!

Between the moy and Dungannon this morning.

armaghniac

QuoteThey can dip me any time they like, its that clear ya can see ur reflection in it 

No doubt these Scottish gentlemen would love to dip you, to see the reflect radiance of your comely countenance.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

illdecide

Quote from: armaghniac on January 31, 2011, 10:29:51 AM
QuoteThey can dip me any time they like, its that clear ya can see ur reflection in it 

No doubt these Scottish gentlemen would love to dip you, to see the reflect radiance of your comely countenance.

That tank has been dipped that many times the nozzle's that go into the tank are not sufficent anymore ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

omagh_gael

You set yourself up for a fall there TG :)

BTW when these bucko's are stopping do they dip all in sight or just pick out the dodgy looking yokes?

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on January 30, 2011, 10:27:19 PM
Customs from england and scotland takin up lodgings in the glenavon (cookstown) for a wipe out on red diesel from tonight spread the word!

Do not panic people!

Word has it they all got blocked in Sense last night & done a bit of dipping of their own!

Too hungover to catch anyone today!