Tìr Eoghain v Ciarraì - 27/03/10 - Healy Park, Omagh

Started by omagh_gael, March 22, 2010, 11:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 10:58:37 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 30, 2010, 10:48:25 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on March 30, 2010, 07:51:42 PM
Good result for us really. Gives us something to play for against Monaghan to keep the lads focussed during the warm weather training. Also, its quite entertaining to see the comical overraction of the Tyroneshire fans to a leage game. A sure sign of Nouveau riche that they still get excited about these little things.

Well done Sheehy, not a mention of nordies-brits, the queen or union jack... that's more like it  ;)
Wishful thinking on your part there Fox..... na sure he can't help himself such is the pain  :'(

Didn't notice that from the Free Stater  ;)

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 10:58:37 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 30, 2010, 10:48:25 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on March 30, 2010, 07:51:42 PM
Good result for us really. Gives us something to play for against Monaghan to keep the lads focussed during the warm weather training. Also, its quite entertaining to see the comical overraction of the Tyroneshire fans to a leage game. A sure sign of Nouveau riche that they still get excited about these little things.

Well done Sheehy, not a mention of nordies-brits, the queen or union jack... that's more like it  ;)
Wishful thinking on your part there Fox..... na sure he can't help himself such is the pain  :'(

..ahhh, if it isnt dubya....ran away from the board last year after the semi-final. Clearly you have no stomach for the battle...always knew you were a lightweight.

Mike Sheehy

longrunsthefox

Get over it Free State boy... we beat youse again  :-* 

Final Whistle

LRTF and Mike Sheehy-get a room.....great to see the 4*riverbank boys all gaining fitness and form for the massive clash this weekend. we are under 4 inches of snow at the minute but when our lads take the pitch on saturday the fire in the belly will melt every last drop of it!!!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Final Whistle on March 31, 2010, 09:18:43 AM
LRTF and Mike Sheehy-get a room.....great to see the 4*riverbank boys all gaining fitness and form for the massive clash this weekend. we are under 4 inches of snow at the minute but when our lads take the pitch on saturday the fire in the belly will melt every last drop of it!!!

You again  ::)

Final Whistle

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 31, 2010, 10:21:55 AM

another valuable post LRTF-you really are a credit to the board with the avg 7.87 post of bullsh*t per day this board would be a poorer place without you........ ::)

why dont you call your fellow gael from kerry a free stater again, one day you will get to the top poster!!! (if you last that long) :-\

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Final Whistle on March 31, 2010, 10:28:26 AM

another valuable post LRTF-you really are a credit to the board with the avg 7.87 post of bullsh*t per day this board would be a poorer place without you........ ::)

why dont you call your fellow gael from kerry a free stater again, one day you will get to the top poster!!! (if you last that long) :-\

you were missed... were you away showing off your school medal that Sean Cavanagh won you again  ::)

Final Whistle

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 31, 2010, 11:37:43 AM

you were missed... were you away showing off your school medal that Sean Cavanagh won you again  ::)

Yawn!!! Yes fox i was, i was off showing the medal that Sean won me. Get a life fox, for a middle aged man you have the traits of a disgruntled ill mannered toddler. 

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Final Whistle on March 31, 2010, 12:01:09 PM

Yawn!!! Yes fox i was, i was off showing the medal that Sean won me. Get a life fox, for a middle aged man you have the traits of a disgruntled ill mannered toddler.

:D You have some obsession with my age. You aren't exactly a teenager yourself tho I hear you're still trying to a ct like one  ;)

Final Whistle

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 31, 2010, 12:12:31 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on March 31, 2010, 12:01:09 PM

:D You have some obsession with my age. You aren't exactly a teenager yourself tho I hear you're still trying to a ct like one  ;)

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Senile old fool-wrong direction. Tell your "amigo" if he is going to give you info to make sure its right................ ;D ;D ;D

night gramps!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)