Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quotethey selected a polish lady

Are you saying that she wasn't the best person to put forward?
She might well have some useful ideas on snow clearance for a start.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lawnseed on December 20, 2010, 10:37:11 PM
it just sounded like the stoops trying to have a go at the shinners to me orangeman. if you bother with any of the local papers you'll read letter after letter of the two local stoop councillors yapping about dog dirt and potholes around keady and poyntzpass, the truth is there isnt half the gritting going on down south and theres no yapping about it people just get on with it. if you dont believe me just wait til march mc devett and co will cease to exist
You have some interesting views on the role of a local councillor. It's shit down south but no-one complains is a good thing?!

lawnseed

yep! the irish are so fukn stupid that they cant even clear snow they have to get a polish national to do it for them. can you picture that across the front of the polish version of 'the sun' we both know why she was selected and your right as compared to your average stoop she probably is better.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Minder

Lawnseed, can you save your party political broadcasts for the relevant threads.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Eddie Stobart on December 20, 2010, 10:23:53 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on December 20, 2010, 09:46:37 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 20, 2010, 09:45:16 PM
Quote from: mannix on December 20, 2010, 09:41:58 PM
i'm dreaming of a white christmas

Christmas Day is apparently going to be ok. The big thaw coming in during the week. Don't worry, the snow's coming back after Christmas.

Ah please no Ziggy, tell me you are joking. Getting really sick of this.

On and off till at least February I heard..

Afraid so.
Testing Accessibility

lawnseed

what i'm refering to minder is the fact that the stoops are having a go at the roads minister not because hes the roads minister but because hes the 'sinn fein roads minister' it doesnt matter whether its snowing or not. thank god people in the north of ireland are politically aware and savvy. the stoops are circling the plughole and they know it

orangeman

Interestingly there was a Polish lady on with Gerry Anderson talking about Christmas back in her home country.

lawnseed

Quote from: orangeman on December 20, 2010, 11:16:21 PM
Interestingly there was a Polish lady on with Gerry Anderson talking about Christmas back in her home country.
emm? do you think was it the sdlp lady? did she sound condensending in a teachers voice? did she mention anything about wanting to be in fainna fail? or visiting the troops in afganistan over the chistmas ;) 

orangeman

Quote from: lawnseed on December 20, 2010, 11:23:26 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 20, 2010, 11:16:21 PM
emm? do you think was it the sdlp lady? did she sound condensending in a teachers voice? did she mention anything about wanting to be in fainna fail? or visiting the troops in afganistan over the chistmas ;)

She was married and living in Derry and never mentioned Craigavon.

lawnseed

shes just right. nothing wrong with derry. was turkey neck any craic today. hows jordy managing in the snow :D

orangeman

Quote from: lawnseed on December 20, 2010, 11:37:08 PM
shes just right. nothing wrong with derry. was turkey neck any craic today. hows jordy managing in the snow :D

no word of Jordy recently. Probably in hibernation.

armaghniac

Some video of Dublin rush hour this evening, including 5 Sams favourite M50 junction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLM9xHmLGHE&feature=player_embedded
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

tyssam5

Quote from: orangeman on December 20, 2010, 11:46:46 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 20, 2010, 11:40:47 PM
Some video of Dublin rush hour this evening, including 5 Sams favourite M50 junction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLM9xHmLGHE&feature=player_embedded

Rough stuff.

As previously mentioned you got to love those back wheel drive BMWs!

stephenite

Played a lovely round of golf today, hit 29 degrees, bit sunburnt though:(