Mossad Killing in Dubai

Started by Doogie Browser, February 17, 2010, 09:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: give her dixie on March 10, 2010, 11:22:17 PM
Folks, just after reading this on the BBC web site.
This is just plain wrong, and you could imagine the outcry if it was the other way around?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8561247.stm

An Israeli supermarket chain is using a spoof of surveillance footage showing the alleged assassins of a Hamas commander in a television advert.

The advert's fake grainy surveillance footage shows actors wearing elaborate disguises.

Dubai police released footage they said showed the assassins of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, some dressed for tennis, as they followed him through his hotel.

Israeli's secret service is widely suspected of being behind the killing.

But the government says there is not enough proof that its agents were involved.

In the advert for Mahsanei Kimat Hinam shops, disguised customers prowl the supermarket's aisles and an actress wearing a wide-brimmed hat says she: "cannot admit to anything". The final line is: "We offer killer prices".

Advertising executive Sefi Shaked said the campaign was inspired by the original footage.

"We were fascinated by the technique of using surveillance cameras instead of high-production cameras, and the latest events in Dubai have us a great opportunity," he said.

"It's a parody, a take-off of what happened in Dubai. All the Israeli television comedy shows have done it, so why shouldn't we?" he added.

Thats just sick, not alone are they having a laugh at the Palestinians and Dubai, but also Ireland, the UK, France, Germany & Australia. Now they fkn with the Yanks. I know they have to be able to defend themselves but they pissin on both their friends and their enemies. If we where to do anything like this we would be anti-Semetic  >:(  I tell ya, if they piss the Americans off enough they could leave themselves in really deep shit.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I'm not sure how many of you know the story of the USS Liberty but I think its worth posting this amazing piece of history. I heard about this many years ago and still amazed how the Americans took this, anyone else and they would have been one big radioactive crater.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

muppet

In fairness to Mossad they would probably be a better bet to get you an Irish passport than the passport office at the moment.
MWWSI 2017

give her dixie

Watch this video, recorded in Galway yesterday.
Irish passports handed out on the streets by Mossad.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNlvpdzPKBc
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: give her dixie on March 25, 2010, 02:24:49 PM
Watch this video, recorded in Galway yesterday.
Irish passports handed out on the streets by Mossad.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNlvpdzPKBc

You had me looking over my shoulder there to see where you sitting beside or behind me  :o . I was just looking at that.

Hedley Lamarr

Mossad spy linked to Dubai murder arrested
By JUERGEN BAETZ | AP

Published: Jun 13, 2010 00:03 Updated: Jun 13, 2010 00:19

BERLIN: An alleged Mossad spy from Israel wanted in connection with the hit-squad slaying of a Hamas agent in Dubai has been arrested in Poland, officials said Saturday.

The man, using the name Uri Brodsky, is suspected of working for Mossad in Germany and helping to issue a fake German passport to a member of the Mossad operation that allegedly killed Hamas agent Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh in Dubai in January, a spokesman for the German federal prosecutor's office told The Associated Press.

Brodsky was arrested in early June upon his arrival in Poland because of a European arrest warrant issued by Germany which is now seeking his extradition, the spokesman said, declining to be named in line with department policy.

The spokesman had no estimate of how long it could take for Brodsky to be extradited from Poland to Germany, saying "the matter is now in the hands of the Polish authorities." If Brodsky agrees, the extradition could take a few days, but that isn't likely, the spokesman said.

In Warsaw, Monika Lewandowska, a spokeswoman for Polish prosecutors, confirmed that the suspect, identified only as Uri B., was arrested at the city's international airport on June 4. She told the AP that the arrest warrant was made "in connection with the murder of a Hamas member in Dubai." The suspect appeared before a Polish court on June 6, and was ordered to remain in temporary arrest for up to 40 days, she said. Lewandowska had no information on his possible extradition.

In Israel, the Foreign Ministry said without elaborating that it was aware of the man's fate. "At the moment, we're looking into that like any other Israeli who has been arrested, and he's getting consular treatment," spokesman Andy David said.

Police in the United Arab Emirates said the elaborate hit squad linked to the Jan. 19 slaying in Dubai of Al-Mabhouh — one of the founders of Hamas' military wing — involved some 25 suspects, most of them carrying fake passports from European nations.

Dubai's police chief, Lt. Gen. Dahi Khalfan Tamim, has said he is nearly "100 percent" certain that Mossad, Israel's spy agency, masterminded the killing.

The brazen assault in a luxury hotel and its alleged perpetrators were widely captured by security cameras. Some footage, released by Dubai's police, showed alleged members of the hit squad disguised as tourists, wearing baggy shorts, sneakers and baseball caps, and carrying tennis rackets.

At the time, Israel said it didn't know who was responsible for the killing but welcomed it, claiming Al-Mabhouh was a key link in smuggling weapons to Gaza and a possible middleman with Israel's archenemy, Iran.

The German news weekly Der Spiegel reported that the arrest in Poland already has led to some diplomatic friction. The Israeli Embassy has urged Polish authorities not to extradite Brodsky, the magazine reports in its issue to be published Monday.

Germany's Foreign Ministry had no comment on the case and referred to an ongoing judicial investigation by the federal prosecutor's office. The country's top investigating unit deals with all cases affecting internal or external security, including terrorism or espionage.

After a German passport was used by a person linked to the Dubai slaying, the prosecutor's office in February started investigating a possible connection to a foreign intelligence agency.

Authorities in the western city of Cologne had issued a passport to a man named Michael Bodenheimer. A man using that name was among the assassins who killed the Hamas operative, according to Dubai police.

In February, German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle urged a thorough investigation and said German authorities would do everything possible to support their counterparts in the UAE.

If Brodsky's extradition goes through, however, it could put the government in Berlin — a staunch Israeli ally — in a difficult diplomatic position.

___ Associated Press Vanessa Gera in Warsaw and Amy Teibel in Jerusalem contributed to this report.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

aontroim

Israeli diplomat expelled by Irish Government
Tuesday, 15 June 2010 13:21

The Government has decided to expel an Israeli diplomat over the use of forged Irish passports in the assassination of a Hamas member in Dubai in January.

In a statement, Minister for Foreign Affairs Micheál Martin said Israel was being requested to withdraw a designated member of its Dublin embassy staff.

Mr Martin said the official is not accused or suspected of any particular wrongdoing, but is a victim of the actions of the state they represent.

The Government said an investigation by gardaí and the Passport Office confirmed that the eight Irish passports used by suspects in the Dubai murder were forgeries.

The statement said no additional evidence was found linking the Irish passports to Israel.

However, the fact that the forged Irish passports were used by the same group who carried forged British and Australian passports lead the Government to conclude that an Israeli government agency was responsible for their misuse.

Minister Martin said the Government does not propose to reveal the name or function of the expelled diplomat.

He said the Government condemned the murder of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai in January.

'I hope that, by the action which I have announced today, both countries will eventually be able to move past this incident and that such unfriendly actions damaging to overall relations are not repeated,' he said.

In response, the Israeli embassy said it regretted the Government's decision.

Israel Ambassador Dr Zion Evrony was informed of the decision at a meeting this morning with Department of Foreign Affairs Secretary General David Cooney

In a statement the embassy said: 'We believe that it does not reflect the overall positive relations which exist between Ireland and Israel.'

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0615/dubai.html

seafoid

"In a statement the embassy said: 'We believe that it does not reflect the overall positive relations which exist between Ireland and Israel.'"

forcibly seizing an irish ship in international waters and bringing its passengers against their will to Israel, forcing them to sign deportation papers even though they never wanted to go to Israel- this is the nature of Israel's respect for Ireland. 

Zapatista

What the feck is the story with the Irish passports being used by the Israelis to kill Palestinians and now for the Russians to spy on the USA?

It said in the RTE report that the GArdai haven't contacted the Israeli embassy about the passports and they have yet to contact the Russians about it??? The Irish passports had been used in the Russian embassy to apply for visas and now they are forged copies in the hands of spies in the USA!! WTF? Are we ever going to take a stand on any of this?

If it looks like officials in the Russian embassy are stealing Irish passports then heads should roll.

I was going to start another thread but I think it's ultimatly the same issue as far as Ireland is concerned. The Gardai are working closely with the US but I say it's about time we stood on our own two feet and told the Russians and the Israelis to get to feck!

muppet

Quote from: Zapatista on October 11, 2010, 11:23:37 PM
What the feck is the story with the Irish passports being used by the Israelis to kill Palestinians and now for the Russians to spy on the USA?

It said in the RTE report that the GArdai haven't contacted the Israeli embassy about the passports and they have yet to contact the Russians about it??? The Irish passports had been used in the Russian embassy to apply for visas and now they are forged copies in the hands of spies in the USA!! WTF? Are we ever going to take a stand on any of this?

If it looks like officials in the Russian embassy are stealing Irish passports then heads should roll.

I was going to start another thread but I think it's ultimatly the same issue as far as Ireland is concerned. The Gardai are working closely with the US but I say it's about time we stood on our own two feet and told the Russians and the Israelis to get to feck!

Take it handy, Lenny's last bluff bankrupted the State. We wouldn't want him threatening to attack Russia would we?
MWWSI 2017

Zapatista

Quote from: muppet on October 12, 2010, 12:24:26 AM
Take it handy, Lenny's last bluff bankrupted the State. We wouldn't want him threatening to attack Russia would we?

That's the difference between Lenny and a decent politician. Bluffing comes too easy to him.

With the mass emigration of Irelands young and the serious abuse of Irish Passports I really don't think we can brush this under the carpet.

We should put forward proposals with the EU that anyone caught traveling within the EU on false Irish Passports should be sent to Ireland for trial. There should be a mandatory sentence too. We should ask the US, and other friendly states to do the same. It should also be a an automatic dismissal of Ambassadors of states that use false Irish Passports in Government agencies.