Tyrone v Monaghan - Inniskeen - Sun 7th March

Started by tyroneman, February 15, 2010, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Fuzzman

That's unreal that he didn't get off for that incident.
I haven't read all the stuff that was posted on here about it but you would imagine that the ref would look at the incident and say he got it wrong.

I presume nothing happened the Mayo forward Ronaldson for elbowing poor Ricey
Of course they're not out to get us
Of course we're just paranoid Nordies.

donelli

tyrone86

I think I remember hearing it's deferred on TG4

omagh_gael

Correct Fuzzman, Joe's red should have been recinded, 'twas exactly the same as Marsden's who's red was dropped.

The Mayo forward, Ronaldson, was suspended retrospectively (four weeks).

Monaghan_Ultra

The capacity of Pairc Grattan Inniskeen has been set at 3,700! 

tyroneman

Is Mickey Harte's eternal great white hope Mulgrew back for this game? If he doesn't make it this year he may give up cos he seems to be the perennial 'nearly' man. Even the great goal against Donegal in 2007 couldn't push him on.

rrhf

I think Mulgrew will produce this year and at the moment colm cava could be a better bet than Hub.  Any sign of a team sheet or is Mickey still stateside.  What times throw up?  Tommy Freeman could be the next Martin Penrose!!

Maguire01

Quote from: Monaghan_Ultra on February 26, 2010, 08:35:13 PM
That's ridiculous! If the ground doesn't have the capacity, it shouldn't be used.

tyronefan

Quote from: rrhf on February 27, 2010, 09:21:41 AM
I think Mulgrew will produce this year and at the moment colm cava could be a better bet than Hub.  Any sign of a team sheet or is Mickey still stateside.  What times throw up?  Tommy Freeman could be the next Martin Penrose!!

wont have the team until next Thursday night

rrhf

Feck Im out of touch - I thought she was this weekend. 

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 27, 2010, 11:05:28 AM
That's ridiculous! If the ground doesn't have the capacity, it shouldn't be used.

When Armagh played there I thought it looked near as big as Cross which holds 10,000. Can't believe Inniskeen's capacity is near a third of that. Somebody is being very cautious with the health & safety it seems.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

mountainboii

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 27, 2010, 11:05:28 AM

With Clones out of the picture for the time being, do Monaghan have any other options? Is Scotstown any bigger?

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on February 27, 2010, 03:30:00 PM
When Armagh played there I thought it looked near as big as Cross which holds 10,000. Can't believe Inniskeen's capacity is near a third of that. Somebody is being very cautious with the health & safety it seems.

Didn't look to be a lot of room at either end of the pitch nor to the sides of the stand, these areas weren't raised either so I doubt they could accommodate many. The terraced area opposite the stand looked fairly shallow too.

donelli

I would have imagined you could have got 5-6,000 into inniskeen. Obviously some lunatic from h&s has got his hitler way

tyronebhoy

Posted this on another thread so apologies if you have already read it.

Does anyone know what the story is with Season Tickets when the game is all-ticket like Tyrone and Monaghan this weekend?

Do we get sent out an actual ticket or is the season ticket just scanned on entry as usual?

Thanks