Who killed Archie Mitchell?

Started by DownFanatic, February 14, 2010, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Stacey's real name is actually Lacey. Amazing!

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on February 19, 2010, 10:14:42 PM
That was the worst cop-villian chase on record. Twas like two turtles with fatal injuries making their way across the roof. I'd have jumped off too in embarrassment.

Jaysus I know, they didn't exactly put much effort into chasing him.
Testing Accessibility

balladmaker

One person, Jack, fluffed their lines....Ronnie walked out of the shop without paying, and one camera wobble at the very end....not bad for 30 mins of live viewing I suppose.

ziggysego

Quote from: balladmaker on February 19, 2010, 11:47:56 PM
One person, Jack, fluffed their lines....Ronnie walked out of the shop without paying, and one camera wobble at the very end....not bad for 30 mins of live viewing I suppose.

There was another big fluff. Bradley fell off the Queen Vic.
Testing Accessibility

Ulick

It's not normal viewing in our house but the wife insisted we have a look tonight. Thought it was beyond terrible after 5 minutes to be honest so I stuck the subtitles on for a distraction. Most of them fecked up their lines, Jack bigstyle, closely followed by Babes who started rambling about divorce papers on a table when she should have been talking about blood on the table or floor or something. Oul Dot and Ian were the only ones to earn their money by saying what they were supposeed to.

Zapatista

Apparently the BBCCCC have asked for the footage to review it. They believe it might actually have been Ricey.

Skiddybadoo

... and the dead man's fingers were moving when the camera panned-in.