Who killed Archie Mitchell?

Started by DownFanatic, February 14, 2010, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on February 19, 2010, 01:29:36 PM
wellard

Could be a grief stricken Robbie. He took the news of Wellard's death very badly.
Testing Accessibility

supersub

Quote from: ziggysego on February 19, 2010, 01:31:08 PM
Quote from: leenie on February 19, 2010, 01:29:36 PM
wellard

Could be a grief stricken Robbie. He took the news of Wellard's death very badly.

It was just a draft that knocked the statue over in fairness!

nrico2006

My uncle works on the set and heard a few whispers today that the killer is Christian and that apparently him and Archie had a thing going on since he became friends with Roxy.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

AidyMac

Do they not have all of next weeks/months scenes already filmed

Surely they would know who isn't turning up to work each day

supersub

Well not even the actors themselves know at this stage as they will only be told before it goes live tonight. So those about the filming musnt have that much knowledge

nrico2006

For all we know whoever killed him might be revealed in a scene with only 2 people so that not everyone is aware of the culprit hence no arrest etc. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Apparently the actor whose character killed Archie will only be told moments before the show goes live on BBC 1. Their reaction to the news will be filmed and shown immediately on BBC 3 after EastEnders.
Testing Accessibility

mountainboii

Quote from: AidyMac on February 19, 2010, 02:08:47 PM

Aye, surely it'll be mentioned again in later episodes, which they've persumably already filmed. They'll hardly just reveal it tonight and then forget about it for months.

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on February 19, 2010, 02:45:47 PM
Quote from: AidyMac on February 19, 2010, 02:08:47 PM

Aye, surely it'll be mentioned again in later episodes, which they've persumably already filmed. They'll hardly just reveal it tonight and then forget about it for months.

I would imagine they'll do a 'Drop the Dead Donkey' filmed episodes in advance, as usually. However like in DTDD, they'll film topical stuff the night before or the morning of transmission, EE will just fill the gaps about Archie's murder over the next week or so.
Testing Accessibility

leenie

bets at present

Ben Mitchell    7/2
Sean Slater    7/2
Becca Swanson    9/2
Peggy Mitchell    9/1
Jack Branning    10/1
Stacey Slater    12/1
Jean Slater    12/1
Grant Mitchell    16/1
Shirley Carter    20/1
Pat Evans            20/1
Joel Reynolds    20/1
Max Branning    25/1
Roxy Mitchell    28/1
Sam Mitchell    33/1
Ronnie Mitchell    40/1
Phil Mitchell    40/1
Tracey the Barmaid    50/1
Charlie Slater    66/1
Ian Beale    66/1
Ricky Butcher    80/1
Janine Butcher    80/1
Minty Peterson    80/1
Danny Mitchell    100/1
Bianca Jackson    100/1
Dot Branning    100/1
Mo Harris    100/1
Lucas Johnson    125/1

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tyrone girl

Hmmm im thinkin i might have a wee flutter on maxy boy. Had an inkling it may have been him way at the start - and then maybe the clue on xmas day was the family leaving him and the last thing him doing was looking over at the pub.
And im also thinking - that just because the killer is revealed tonight - doesnt mean its revealed to anyone else - id imagine its only revealed to the viewers hence why it hasnt been written into later episodes or something -i dunno.

Also thought the clue on xmas day could have been janine moving the statue and pulling out somethin from under it leaving it loose - hence it falling on his head. I think thats most plausible or it would be if someone wasnt hiding the ring.

Jesus i sound like a nutcase  :o

cookstownblue

DownFanatic

Stacey Slater killed him but someone else ends up taking the blame for it. Im thinking Bradley. Would tie in with Bradley's death storyline. Him going to the grave with the murderer tag while the real culprit Stacey walks free.

Ryan a long shot too.

T Fearon

Will the culprit claim that because the cameras didn't actually capture him or her doing the evil deed that he or she should not be charged, like a Leitrim or Waterford footballer might do?