Televised Injustice Thread Service (T.I.T.S.)

Started by whiskeysteve, February 12, 2010, 02:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: screenexile on February 12, 2010, 09:30:15 PM
No complaints about the Bradley suspension, as the great man once said "Ye strack ye go!!"

Here's a novel idea for all you Tyrone fans crying about suspensions "TELL YOUR PLAYERS  TO STOP DOING THINGS THAT WILL GET THEM SUSPENDED!!!"

That would probably be the best way for them to stop being singled out and so 'harshly' treated by the big bad cccccccccccccc. . . cryin' hoors!

Thanks for the advice screenexile (is there no end to your mucker munificence?).

Riddle me this though: Paul Galvin goes for a ref (I know that there was no contact, etc.), yet the 4 monkeys choose to sully what was universally acclaimed as a great game of football for the time of year (even by us moanie Tyronies), and these fecks decide to retrospectively draw down opprobrium once again, needlessly, where the mere mortal can only draw succour and sporting satisfaction.

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

trileacman

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 12, 2010, 08:57:29 PM
Quote from: Take Your Points on February 12, 2010, 08:50:06 PM
What is the membership of the CCCC?  Why are they so attracted to Tyrone?

Don't have a clue TYP, can you enlighten us? I find this really sinister.
Figured it so . . .

Chairman:

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Pangurban

Re.Galvins move on Ref. I saw that, but then thought i must have imagined it, as no one else was commenting or remarking on it, and i think there was contact albeit minimal. As for Video evidence it should apply too all games or to none, we need consistency and transparency.

clarshack

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 12, 2010, 07:59:59 PM
Miskella flattened McGuigan last year but John Bannon refused to take action when asked to revise the footage.

john bannon wouldnt look out of place refereeing in the spl  >:(

DUBSFORSAM1

Unbelievable the Tyrone players get banned because they did something wrong that wasn't seen by the ref at the time and they whinge about it.

The simple solution is to not get involved in a brawl, or not to take a swing at someone. Try playing by the rules and then you won't get suspended

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on February 13, 2010, 05:19:24 AM
Unbelievable the Tyrone players get banned because they did something wrong that wasn't seen by the ref at the time and they whinge about it.

The simple solution is to not get involved in a brawl, or not to take a swing at someone. Try playing by the rules and then you won't get suspended

If video evidence was being used consistently I don't think there would be much arguement from Tyrone fans. The problem is there have been many instances caught on camera in the last 2 years involving other counties that have been ignored. How is it fair that only county are subject to the use of video evidence? You either use it to review all games or none, you can't pick and choose. If they're going to ban 3 players based on last week's game in which there were few incidents then it will get to the stage that football will become a non contact sport.

Club Rossa

Totally agree Tyrone Dreamer.If a game like last weekends ends up with 4 players suspended,what the hell is it going to be like come championship time?

Club Rossa

I see that Damian Cassidy has described the bans as 'institutionalised discrimination'.

Hardy

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 13, 2010, 09:35:38 AM
Totally agree Tyrone Dreamer.If a game like last weekends ends up with 4 players suspended,what the hell is it going to be like come championship time?

We can only hope.

up tyrone

If i was mickey harte i`d make a request 2 the county board to ban all tv footage from healy park they have the power 2 do this, blatant discrimination against tyrone.Also i`d have all management and players withdraw from any media interviews.All we ask for is every county to be treated on equal terms.I was talking to a man from whitecross last weekend at our ulster league game and he was saying that their was a lot of fisticuffs of the ball and nothing done about it in the armagh v meath game.What john miskella done last year was alot worse than any of the 4 players that were suspended.

ONeill

My wife is insisting on watching some kind of omnibus tonight depriving me of seeing the great Derry in action. Can I report that?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Pat Doherty!!! You'd think our MLA would have been on our side...I'm voting for Bucannon in May!

ziggysego

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 13, 2010, 12:50:19 PM
Pat Doherty!!! You'd think our MLA would have been on our side...I'm voting for Bucannon in May!

Ah sure he's a Donegal man! We need wee Barry McElduff to sort it out for us.
Testing Accessibility

Club Rossa

Jerry Flannery could be in trouble after that kick today :o

ziggysego

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 13, 2010, 07:27:33 PM
Jerry Flannery could be in trouble after that kick today :o

Na, he's not from Tyrone.
Testing Accessibility