NFL Division 3 Thread

Started by SLIGONIAN, February 01, 2010, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: boro on March 29, 2010, 03:04:11 PM
Its looking like Wexford could beat both Sligo and Antrim and still go out on points difference despite the head to head rule being introduced to prevent this happening.

Still we may beat Antrim first.....

I would be shocked if Wexford beat Antrim, id be even more shocked if we lose. But then again I thought Ireland would walk the scots game. Look sport is strange no one knows the future, it'll be an exciting nervous last day and may the best team go up with Antrim.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

AZOffaly

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 29, 2010, 10:35:06 PM
Its looking like Wexford could beat both Sligo and Antrim and still go out on points difference despite the head to head rule being introduced to prevent this happening.

I would be shocked if Wexford beat Antrim, id be even more shocked if we lose. But then again I thought Ireland would walk the scots game. Look sport is strange no one knows the future, it'll be an exciting nervous last day and may the best team go up with Antrim.

Where are Wexford playing Antrim? If it's down in Wexford then I wouldn't be surprised if Wexford get a narrow win. They are hard to beat down there.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 30, 2010, 09:36:59 AM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 29, 2010, 10:35:06 PM

Where are Wexford playing Antrim? If it's down in Wexford then I wouldn't be surprised if Wexford get a narrow win. They are hard to beat down there.

Yes Antrim play Wexford in Wexford
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

boro

haranguerer

Jeez, aren't you the sporting one  ::)

boro

Quote from: hardstation on March 31, 2010, 01:22:16 PM
Quote from: boro on March 31, 2010, 10:45:34 AM
Matty is back....
Great to see. Super player.

Sure is, probaly wont be playing against Antrim as he wouldn't have match fitness yet, but will be a godsend for us come championship.

sammymaguire

Quote from: hardstation on March 31, 2010, 01:33:51 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on March 31, 2010, 01:26:37 PM
Jeez, aren't you the sporting one  ::)
Eh? I don't follow.

might have been a remark following the stuff you were on about on the Fermanagh thread
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

mylestheslasher

Am I right in saying, if the following results happen Cavan will be promoted...

Antrim beat Wexford
Roscommon beat Sligo
Offaly v Louth, doesn't matter as long as Louth don't win by 7 pts more than Cavan win or Offaly don't win by 13pts more than Cavan
Cavan beat Fermanagh

Am I right, current table is below

Antrim 10pts +26
Wexford 8pts +7
Sligo 8pts +7
Cavan 6pts +9
Louth 6ts +3
Offaly 6pt -3
Fermanagh 2pts -30
Roscommon 2pts -19

Eastern_Pride

Edited by Mod3. Eastern Pride gets a 5 day ban for flagrant rule 1. Completely OTT.
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

sammymaguire

Quote from: Eastern_Pride on April 07, 2010, 07:15:10 AM
Edited by Mod3. Eastern Pride gets a 5 day ban for flagrant rule 1. Completely OTT.

missed that one, must have been controversial  :D Cavan will beat Fermanagh so will be in the reckoning for sure
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

boro

I'd be quietly confident of beating Antrim as we are normally strong on home turf. After that it will be in the lap of the Gods re other results and scoring difference. At least we are there or there abouts come the business end of the league.

From our point of view i'd be hoping for Louth, Cavan, and Sligo all to lose.  ;) Whats the chances....

SLIGONIAN

Antrim and Sligo to be promoted  ;D

Good luck to our lads.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

haranguerer

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 07, 2010, 09:11:02 AM
Quote from: Eastern_Pride on April 07, 2010, 07:15:10 AM

missed that one, must have been controversial  :D Cavan will beat Fermanagh so will be in the reckoning for sure

He could get off on a technicality though - just had a look at rule 1, 5 day ban isn't an available punishment... :o

Lawrence of Knockbride

I was one of the "lucky" ones that got to read it before it was pulled. The post was of such high intellect I think we should organise a protest to get him back on. His contribution is necessary ::)

stephenite

Quote from: hardstation on April 07, 2010, 01:52:41 PM
Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on April 07, 2010, 01:45:29 PM
I was one of the "lucky" ones that got to read it before it was pulled. The post was of such high intellect I think we should organise a protest to get him back on. His contribution is necessary ::)
What was the jist of it? Strange for a Wicklow man to come on to this thread and have a rant at 7 in the morning.

It was quite a rant, aimed at you and whilst it was only a matter of time before it was deleted it was as spectacular a rant as I've ever seen. 'Twas kind of gibberish

I'm still laughing at it though