FANTASY GAA HURLING & FOOTBALL 2010

Started by deise2010, January 30, 2010, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boro

ah come on lads, its pretty obvious ye are both involved in this, no need for the fake chat

deise2010

Visit www.fantasygaelicsports.ie and check out the prizes category that has just been updated

Midlands Man

Deise iv forgotten my username of the team i sent in last week , i clicked on the 'forget password' feature and sent my e mail address , the e mail i got back only allowed me to change my password , how do i retrieve my username..
Also i tried to enter another team but it says some of my details are incorrect and the e mail adress is already in use , how do i enter more teams?

deise2010

once you are signed up, then you don't have to sign up again to pick more teams...once logged in, click on manage your team(s) and you can add as many teams as you like then....i will post details on retrieving your username shortly

Midlands Man

Sound , post this comp on the hoganstand site aswell, should get a few from there...

deise2010

Will do Midlands Man....sent you message there for your email address

deise2010

Visit www.fantasygaelicsports.ie and check out the prizes that are there to be won:

€30,000 Prize Fund

Replica Sam Maguire & Liam McCarthy Cups mde from Waterford Crystal

Travel Vouchers From Tour America

Return Flights with Aer Arann

Hotel Breaks Away

And Much More

Visit www.fantasygaelicsports.ie and register your team today

deise2010

FANTASTIC NEW CLUB PRIZE AFTER BEING ADDED TO FANTASY GAELIC SPORTS DREAM TEAM COMPETITION...

DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:

WHEN 10 PEOPLE FROM A GAA CLUB ENTER A TEAM IN BOTH HURLING & FOOTBALL COMPETITIONS/ OR IF 20 PEOPLE FROM A GAA CLUB ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THE CLUB WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO IN TO A DRAW FOR A TRIP TO LAS VEGAS FOR UP TO 20 CLUB MEMBERS

IF 15 MEMBERS ENTER TWO TEAMS/OR IF 30 MEMBERS ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THAT CLUB WILL GO INTO THE DRAW TWICE

IF 20 MEMBERS ENTER TWO TEAMS/OR IF 40 MEMBERS ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THAT CLUB WILL GO INTO THE DRAW FOUR TIMES

THE MORE PEOPLE ENTERED PER CLUB, THE MORE TIMES THE CLUB WILL BE ENTERED IN THE DRAW

ENTER TODAY @ WWW.FANTASYGAELICSPORTS.IE

DONT FORGET TO FILL IN YOU CLUB DETAILS WHEN SIGNING UP

jboy27

Signed up  during week to it good site - Picked out my hurling team and paid using my paypal account... Prizes seem good too looking forward to competion just encase the rebels get knocked out early ha ha

chun1990

registerd my football team friday and when i was picking my team a glitch on the site reduced my transfer funds from 560 million to 532 million when i tryed to buy kildares john doyle... not impressed..i have since e-mailed them and they have not helped me yet. not very profesional.

deise2010

Your email has only been received and your request will be delt with immediatley...as you can see from the site, it is still undergoing beta testing for the next week

deise2010

Visit www.fantasygaelicsports.ie and check out the prizes that are there to be won:

€30,000 Prize Fund

Replica Sam Maguire & Liam McCarthy Cups mde from Waterford Crystal

Travel Vouchers From Tour America

Return Flights with Aer Arann

Hotel Breaks Away

And Much More

Visit www.fantasygaelicsports.ie and register your team today

deise2010

FANTASTIC NEW CLUB PRIZE AFTER BEING ADDED TO FANTASY GAELIC SPORTS DREAM TEAM COMPETITION...

DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:

WHEN 10 PEOPLE FROM A GAA CLUB ENTER A TEAM IN BOTH HURLING & FOOTBALL COMPETITIONS/ OR IF 20 PEOPLE FROM A GAA CLUB ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THE CLUB WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO IN TO A DRAW FOR A TRIP TO LAS VEGAS FOR UP TO 20 CLUB MEMBERS

IF 15 MEMBERS ENTER TWO TEAMS/OR IF 30 MEMBERS ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THAT CLUB WILL GO INTO THE DRAW TWICE

IF 20 MEMBERS ENTER TWO TEAMS/OR IF 40 MEMBERS ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THAT CLUB WILL GO INTO THE DRAW FOUR TIMES

THE MORE PEOPLE ENTERED PER CLUB, THE MORE TIMES THE CLUB WILL BE ENTERED IN THE DRAW

ENTER TODAY @ WWW.FANTASYGAELICSPORTS.IE

DONT FORGET TO FILL IN YOU CLUB DETAILS WHEN SIGNING UP

chun1990

ye yea dealt with it quickly after my second e-mail thanks.... site looks good.... one question how does the gameweek work? is it every weekend is a new gameweek or is it once all teams have played? and also do you get the free transfer every weekend or is it after every team has played aswel?   

thanks again

deise2010

You will be allowed one free transfer at the start of every week and a gameweek will run from Monday