FANTASY GAA HURLING & FOOTBALL 2010

Started by deise2010, January 30, 2010, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midlands Man

Well lads have many of you entered this , any thoughts on a team?

busbybhoy

Deise

Have ye set up a facebook page for this? Easy and free advertising. I can think of 20 or 30 people i would forward this on to

deise2010

if you go to google and put in fantasy hurling and football competition 2010 facebook, it will bring you to the page....we have also started an ad campaign yesterday on facebook, which has already brought a lot of entry's to the competition..

In the next few days, the Irish Sun might also be covering the competition, so watch out for this...get everyone involved....the more entry's there are, then the bigger the prizes....

www.fantasygaelicsports.ie

busbybhoy

I signed up today. Sent cheque also. Hopefully you will have it tomorrow. If not i am hoping that you count the scores for this weekend??

Ill start inviting friends on facebook now :)

Rodman

any reason why Padraig Joyce isnt listed in the Galway players,  same as Kyle Coney for Tyrone.

BennyHarp

Quote from: deise2010 on April 14, 2010, 07:50:25 PM
FANTASTIC NEW CLUB PRIZE AFTER BEING ADDED TO FANTASY GAELIC SPORTS DREAM TEAM COMPETITION...

DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:

WHEN 10 PEOPLE FROM A GAA CLUB ENTER A TEAM IN BOTH HURLING & FOOTBALL COMPETITIONS/ OR IF 20 PEOPLE FROM A GAA CLUB ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THE CLUB WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO IN TO A DRAW FOR A TRIP TO LAS VEGAS FOR UP TO 20 CLUB MEMBERS

IF 15 MEMBERS ENTER TWO TEAMS/OR IF 30 MEMBERS ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THAT CLUB WILL GO INTO THE DRAW TWICE

IF 20 MEMBERS ENTER TWO TEAMS/OR IF 40 MEMBERS ENTER ONE TEAM EACH, THEN THAT CLUB WILL GO INTO THE DRAW FOUR TIMES

THE MORE PEOPLE ENTERED PER CLUB, THE MORE TIMES THE CLUB WILL BE ENTERED IN THE DRAW

ENTER TODAY @ WWW.FANTASYGAELICSPORTS.IE

DONT FORGET TO FILL IN YOU CLUB DETAILS WHEN SIGNING UP

Deise, is this still the case? Maybe i'm being a bit blind but i cant seem to find any info on this on the site and i was going to promote this with our lads! Cheers
That was never a square ball!!

deise2010

Hi lads, how are ye. With regards county players, we had to go with what each individual county board gave us for panels for the year. But if there are any players missing, that you want included then let us know and we will update them immediately. you can contact us at fantasygaelicsports@yahoo.ie

With regards the club competition, it was only decided upon last week and we have to update this on to the site, but yes it is defintely still the case.

bridgegael

how do you get the list of players??
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Midlands Man

Bridgegael go to where team layout is and click on transfers ..

Midlands Man

Well lads any of you any good in this over the weekend with the Galway v New York game ?

deise2010

Check out Fantasy Gaelic Sports in the Irish Sun Today - Leaderboards are now up for Hurling and Football championships

Dont forget to enter and register your team today, to be included in this weekends round of matches. Register to be in with a chance of winning one of the following prizes:

€30,000 prize fund
Replica Waterford Crystal Sam Maguire and Liam McCarthy cups ( estimated value of €10,000 each )
Tour America Travel Vouchers
Aer Arann Flights
Jerseys
Hotel breaks around Ireland

More to be added throughout the season

visit www.fantasygaelicsports.ie

pmlaois

Can you tell us exactly what the 1st prizes are? There seems to be less than 100 paid up entries in both the hurling and football. To say there is a €30,000 prize fund is extremely misleading I have to say. I would just like to know once and for all what the prizes are (based on 100 paid entries) Thanks.

tyronebhoy

I have registered for this and at the moment there are 34 registered for Hurling and 95 for the football giving 129 overall.  Assuming everyone registered has paid their €10, then the prize fund sits at €1,290. 

Quite a few more needed before the €30,000 prize fund is acheived, although I wish them all the best with it despite having a pretty poor opening weekend.

pmlaois

Looks like this competition is dead in the water already and a complete waste of money. At least in the Star you know exactly what the prize money is.

deise2010

Hi Lads,

Prize fund is not based on entries alone and is also made up of money coming in from advertising etc..Leaderboards  are updated quiclkly every week, after each round of matches, unlike the star, so the competition is far from being dead in the water. The competition also appeared in the Irish Sun a few times in the last week..

As per the terms and conditions, the full details of prizes will be announced, in Mid June...