ATM heists are cool

Started by longrunsthefox, December 11, 2009, 07:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 12, 2009, 09:40:15 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 12, 2009, 08:23:34 PM
Dry your eyes... crimes against the community my arse. A few boys using their initiative in these difficult times... good luck to them. I never mentioned Robin Hood... that eejit gave the money away ::)
... as for you Mayo, you daft bollox, calm down talking shite about the Garda catching child molesters. Sure they had the names of them and covered it up.

'Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo'...H. G. Wells
The moral indignation from some here would make a billy goat puke.

Good luck to them!!!!!, the stupid f**kers are c***ts, same as those c**tish fckrs that where on the boards of the banks and the dirty politicians. I'm not one bit jealous of the b**tards I'm just angered and frustrated with the fact all these shite drivers, terrorists, criminals, bank board executives, brown bag brigade, dirty politicians (generally FF), fraudsters, joy-riders, drug dealers, pedos, pimps etc. are getting away with it.

I'd build a second Titanic (great jobs boast for Belfast) stick all those fckrs on it, and sail it into a bloody iceberg.

Christ Fox I seriously hope you are a WUM, otherwise you are just a fool.

Mayo man, I'm really warming to you  :P  You are probably the maddest b******d on this board... which is good. Especially like it when you are angry and caling me a 'monkey's anus' and tell me to rotate on a hot poker... different class.
Are you a garda or a head master or a prisoner officer by the way? 

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 13, 2009, 12:20:21 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 12, 2009, 09:40:15 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 12, 2009, 08:23:34 PM
Dry your eyes... crimes against the community my arse. A few boys using their initiative in these difficult times... good luck to them. I never mentioned Robin Hood... that eejit gave the money away ::)
... as for you Mayo, you daft bollox, calm down talking shite about the Garda catching child molesters. Sure they had the names of them and covered it up.

'Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo'...H. G. Wells
The moral indignation from some here would make a billy goat puke.

Good luck to them!!!!!, the stupid f**kers are c***ts, same as those c**tish fckrs that where on the boards of the banks and the dirty politicians. I'm not one bit jealous of the b**tards I'm just angered and frustrated with the fact all these shite drivers, terrorists, criminals, bank board executives, brown bag brigade, dirty politicians (generally FF), fraudsters, joy-riders, drug dealers, pedos, pimps etc. are getting away with it.

I'd build a second Titanic (great jobs boast for Belfast) stick all those fckrs on it, and sail it into a bloody iceberg.

Christ Fox I seriously hope you are a WUM, otherwise you are just a fool.

Mayo man, I'm really warming to you  :P  You are probably the maddest b******d on this board... which is good. Especially like it when you are angry and caling me a 'monkey's anus' and tell me to rotate on a hot poker... different class.
Are you a garda or a head master or a prisoner officer by the way?

None of the above, maybe I'm Paul Gogarty  :D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

fitzroyalty

theres a howl in the wall these hueres could tackle in lugan!

stew

There's fcuk all cool about a few hoors stealing ATM's, there is no romance in it nor are tey right to do it, fair play to them me bollix, they should be in jail the thieving cnuts.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

longrunsthefox

... with the bank managers, many people fiddling the DLA (our taxes) for years and f** all wrong with them, catholic hierarchy, gardai who covered for the priests, ... yip, a lot of people shud be in jail alrite... 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 13, 2009, 02:13:58 PM
... with the bank managers, many people fiddling the DLA (our taxes) for years and f** all wrong with them, catholic hierarchy, gardai who covered for the priests, ... yip, a lot of people shud be in jail alrite...
I dont think you'd get anyone hear standing up for those people (with the possible exception of DLA fiddlers) or objecting if they're threw in jail so what's your point?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 13, 2009, 02:21:30 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 13, 2009, 02:13:58 PM
I dont think you'd get anyone hear standing up for those people (with the possible exception of DLA fiddlers) or objecting if they're threw in jail so what's your point?

Why is DLA fraud okay if people here reckon ATM robberies cost the tax payer. Who do you think keeps DLA fraudsters  ??? really pisses me off when I see someone (and is no shortage of them) working and claiming the DLA and I look at tax off my wages for genuine sick people and Health care. A hierarchy of criminals? and is not about doing the British govt... you can be sure they'd do the same if they were in a United Ireland. At least the ATM robbers have the balls to get the digger and rip the machine out.     

pintsofguinness

I agree with you on DLA fraudsters.
Your talking about a hierarchy of criminals when you think these atm thieves are cool?

You never told me what your point was btw.

Hardy

On an important point of information - it wasn't Bob who wrote that, it was Woody.

shambo

I take it no one here download movies that you shouldn't or buys 'suspect' stuff. from a mate in the pub ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: shambo on December 13, 2009, 04:56:16 PM
I take it no one here download movies that you shouldn't or buys 'suspect' stuff. from a mate in the pub ;)
Why's the relevant?

shambo

Why's the relevant?

Posters seemed to be against robbing and stealing, i was just wondering if 'we' are against all forms of stealing.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: shambo on December 13, 2009, 06:07:20 PM

Why's the relevant?

Posters seemed to be against robbing and stealing, i was just wondering if 'we' are against all forms of stealing.
Well all stealing is wrong, I download films and tv shows, I steal them, I'll face the consequences if caught.  I wouldnt buy anything dodgy from someone in a pub though. 

I still don't understand how that's relevant in the context of the thread and people not believing this atm gang to be cool

shambo

so is DLA fraudsters relevant?

pintsofguinness

No, it was fox who keeps mentioning other crimes and criminals, I've no idea why.