ATM heists are cool

Started by longrunsthefox, December 11, 2009, 07:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Am I the only one who thinks these gangs tearing the ATMs out are pretty cool? I don't reslly get this thing about it being an attack on the whole community... bag of shite. Is audacious and no real victims and exiting like Jesse James and boys like that.   

Minder

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 07:02:34 PM
Am I the only one who thinks these gangs tearing the ATMs out are pretty cool? I don't reslly get this thing about it being an attack on the whole community... bag of shite. Is audacious and no real victims and exiting like Jesse James and boys like that.

Aye real heroes for the community, do you think an ATM is the only thing they would steal ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ardmhachaabu

The only victims are the people who maybe have to travel 20/30 mile to reach an alternative ATM... oh wait...

The people responsible are no Robin Hoods.  Hoods yes and nothing more than that
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

longrunsthefox

So why do we admire the gangsters in the movies and cowboys doing hold ups? is the same thing...  the banks are the real robbers...   Bob Dylan said it... 'some rob you with a shotgun and others with a fountain pen'     

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 07:10:33 PM
So why do we admire the gangsters in the movies and cowboys doing hold ups? is the same thing...  the banks are the robbers  ;)  Bob Dylan said it... 'some rob you with a shotgun and others with a fountain pen'     

Because it's not real life.

dec

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 07:02:34 PMno real victims
Do you have to practise being stupid or does it come naturally.

longrunsthefox

It depicts real life and often tells true stories about bank robberies. You see a serial killer in a movie you don't want him to get away. Anyway I kind of admire the ATM crew.
...and don't you be cheeky Dec.

tyssam5

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 07:10:33 PM
So why do we admire the gangsters in the movies and cowboys doing hold ups? is the same thing...  the banks are the real robbers...   Bob Dylan said it... 'some rob you with a shotgun and others with a fountain pen'   

So why don't they rob a real bank then if they're so tough? It's probably not very cool for the owner of the shop/pub etc that has half their place tossed.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 07:15:10 PM
It depicts real life and often tells true stories about bank robberies. You see a serial killer in a movie you don't want him to get away. Anyway I kind of admire the ATM crew.
I have respected your stance on other things and agreed with you but on this you are way off.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

longrunsthefox

I guess that answers my question, I am the only one admires them. Thanks for the feedback  :P

longrunsthefox

...oh! if you knew who they were would you tell the police?   

screenmachine

I'm with you on this one Fox...Take all ye can from the banks...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: screenmachine on December 11, 2009, 07:24:53 PM
I'm with you on this one Fox...Take all ye can from the banks...

Good man yourself Screen  8) ... hands across the divide. Top man  :P

ziggysego

Nearly as cool as the time you raided my chicken hut
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

No reply to the police question. I assume most people would inform the police of a paedophile, someone who beats old people and robs them, a murderer...  would they tell if they knew the Hole in the Wall gang?