Nights Out In Liverpool!!

Started by football-4-life, December 07, 2009, 06:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

football-4-life

Were wuld yas recommend on a night on in liverpool on a wednesday night??

fitzroyalty

blue angels/the raz i think its called? It might only be on tuesdays..basically liverpools answer to renshaws. Good spot all the same

Rav67

Will be there from early on Saturday, heading to Liverpool Arsenal on Sunday.  Tis my first time in the city, I expect I'll try O'Neills as heard its pretty good and then onto somewhere in Concert Sq at night- any particularly good clubs?  And where would be good for pre-match pints?

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Rav67 on December 07, 2009, 07:44:39 PM
Will be there from early on Saturday, heading to Liverpool Arsenal on Sunday.  Tis my first time in the city, I expect I'll try O'Neills as heard its pretty good and then onto somewhere in Concert Sq at night- any particularly good clubs?  And where would be good for pre-match pints?

Walkabout...wall to wall women...There are about 3-4 for every fella..O'Neills is ok for a few before heading out..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

football-4-life

is the walk about in concert square? wat about angels?

Puckoon

I was there intermittently for about 3 years. Blue angel and walkabout were two decent spots. Thats going bcak 8 years ago.

football-4-life

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

bingobus

I'll also be in Liverpool on Saturday for the game Sunday. Have the wife in toe so we'll be doing the sensible leg of the tour, meal in restaurant down by the Albert dock and maybe a few scoops down there after it.

Concert square is your only spot, O'Neills for a few during the day or even up to The Beehive and Rileys. Concert full of good late bars/clubs. Walkabout was dull enough a few weeks back when I was in it. The Living room and a few other places further up are very good. You'll not go to far wrong once you're in that area.

supersarsfields

Quote from: bingobus on December 08, 2009, 10:22:20 AM

I'll also be in Liverpool on Saturday for the game Sunday. Have the wife in toe so we'll be doing the sensible leg of the tour, meal in restaurant down by the Albert dock and maybe a few scoops down there after it.

Concert square is your only spot, O'Neills for a few during the day or even up to The Beehive and Rileys. Concert full of good late bars/clubs. Walkabout was dull enough a few weeks back when I was in it. The Living room and a few other places further up are very good. You'll not go to far wrong once you're in that area.

Is that the Italian? Have heard good noises about it if it is. Have only moved over to Liverpool last week and have to say I'm enjoying it. Did bit of a pub crawl on Sat night. Started of in a mexican down in Liverpool one, then went to Pogues for a couple, then onto Revolutions (which seemed a nice spot) then finally on to the Razz. Used to spend quite a bit of time over here when i was in uni aswell and was always impressed with the walkabout.

hairyhog

Quote from: football-4-life on December 07, 2009, 06:05:00 PM
Were wuld yas recommend on a night on in liverpool on a wednesday night??

wednesday night the only spot to be is medication, massive nightclub in a shed.  Chancey talent everywhere and with it being the last week of uni it should be mental. the raz(blue angel) isn't great on wednesday's and if you go be prepared to burn your shoes/trousers as they'll be wrecked

deiseach

What is it about the Raz? It's a complete dump. Actually scratch that, that's EXACTLY what people like about the Raz.

Concert Square and Mathew Street are both good for a drink, lots of choice. My favourite nightclub is the Krazy House on Wood Street right by Concert Square. With three floors and lots of mezzanine levels there is something for everyone.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: deiseach on December 08, 2009, 11:42:31 AM
What is it about the Raz? It's a complete dump. Actually scratch that, that's EXACTLY what people like about the Raz.

Concert Square and Mathew Street are both good for a drink, lot's of choice. My favourite nightclub is the Krazy House on Wood Street right by Concert Square. With three floors and lots of mezzanine levels there is something for everyone.
Thats what i liked about Raz. Visited a few years ago and it was complete madness. Think we went to Medication the night after, also some craic...a lot of drug dealers running around though :-\