illdecide for mod.

Started by ziggysego, October 22, 2009, 12:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support illdecide being elected as mod4?

Yes
35 (27.6%)
No
79 (62.2%)
Is there a mod2? Never seen him/her
13 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Voting closed: November 01, 2009, 11:37:44 AM

pintsofguinness

I was just amazed that after all the personal abuse you've thrown at me, including on this thread that when someone calls you an idiot you respond with "you don't know me".  You don't know me yet you've felt you can personally abuse me on countless occassions now, including having a dig about me being unemployed.

If you don't want to respond to my posts that's perfectly fine with me!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2009, 12:11:07 AM
I was just amazed that after all the personal abuse you've thrown at me, including on this thread that when someone calls you an idiot you respond with "you don't know me".  You don't know me yet you've felt you can personally abuse me on countless occassions now, including having a dig about me being unemployed.

Thats bullshit Pints and you look it up again...as much as i don't like you i would never want anyone (that includes you) to lose their job. I can remember (not exact wording) the topic and i was genuine with my post and you threw it back it my face so that was the nail on the head  for me...i'm sure you go looking for the post now and then doctor it up ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on October 25, 2009, 12:18:32 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2009, 12:11:07 AM

Thats bullshit Pints and you look it up again...as much as i don't like you i would never want anyone (that includes you) to lose their job. I can remember (not exact wording) the topic and i was genuine with my post and you threw it back it my face so that was the nail on the head  for me...i'm sure you go looking for the post now and then doctor it up ::)
No, you initially offered your sympathy which was appreciated and a couple of weeks later you came on to a thread I was posting on and told me I should be out looking for a job.  Nice.  That's not to talk of the rest of the abuse.  I don't really care, I'm not that thinned skin but maybe next time you'll think that you don't know me so your abuse is pointless.

Now, I'm happy for you to start ignoring me any time you feel like it. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Premier Emperor

Quote from: ziggysego on October 22, 2009, 12:37:45 PM
The poll with run until Saturday 31st October 2009.

If the results are a resounding YES, the the mods know what to do.... ;)
The result looks resounding all right!  :D
Bertie Ahern running for President would pull more votes.

CĂșig huaire

The people of Ireland voted NO to Lisbon the first time round. Illdecide will have a bigger and better campaign for the second vote.  ;)
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

JUst retired

I`ll vote for him next time ariound. ;D

Premier Emperor

When is the re-run of this?