illdecide for mod.

Started by ziggysego, October 22, 2009, 12:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support illdecide being elected as mod4?

Yes
35 (27.6%)
No
79 (62.2%)
Is there a mod2? Never seen him/her
13 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Voting closed: November 01, 2009, 11:37:44 AM

JohnDenver

Quote from: Billys Boots on October 23, 2009, 01:53:43 PM
Is counting not your strong point?

What do you want him to count?

magpie seanie

Quote from: Billys Boots on October 23, 2009, 01:53:43 PM
Is counting not your strong point?

Reading a difficulty too it seems.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

Seriously illdecide, if you were a mod here, the place would be empty, the standard would go downhill even from this point in time - I say this not in offence but in truth
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

illdecide

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 23, 2009, 08:23:38 PM
Seriously illdecide, if you were a mod here, the place would be empty, the standard would go downhill even from this point in time - I say this not in offence but in truth

Can u explain yourself? and why would it be empty? do you think i couldn't tell the difference between a bit of craic and people crossing the line...please explain your reasons for this outburst :(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: illdecide on October 23, 2009, 09:56:36 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 23, 2009, 08:23:38 PM

Can u explain yourself? and why would it be empty? do you think i couldn't tell the difference between a bit of craic and people crossing the line...please explain your reasons for this outburst :(
You are the last gabsh1te on here I thought would have taken offence to what I said - just shows you aren't cut out to be a mod  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

lurganblue

Take your face for a crisp sandwich illdecide. You know you'd be dung at being a mod. It would be everything goes :)

ONeill

We need to have an environment for everyone, and all have their place.

I deleted the Countdown thread in order to show (and others were aware of my motives) how a few here take this board extremely seriously, and shouldn't.

You'll find that those with big post tallies don't do so out of a serious nature - they're usually the best craic, and treat the board as an aside, not as their be-all. They couldn't care less about bannings etc

However you have a few here who will fill threads with silly, serious posts on bannings, threads deleted, etc, as if it's important. It's NOT important lads. It's not a Students' Union and you're not standing for anything. Enjoy it.

If Mods want to ban etc, and you don't like it, go out and have a pint. Talk to a girl.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2009, 10:16:07 PM

I deleted the Countdown thread in order to show (and others were aware of my motives) how a few here take this board extremely seriously, and shouldn't.

You'll find that those with big post tallies don't do so out of a serious nature - they're usually the best craic, and treat the board as an aside, not as their be-all. They couldn't care less about bannings etc

However you have a few here who will fill threads with silly, serious posts on bannings, threads deleted, etc, as if it's important. It's NOT important lads. It's not a Students' Union and you're not standing for anything. Enjoy it.

If Mods want to ban etc, and you don't like it, go out and have a pint. Talk to a girl.

What if she won't talk back?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2009, 10:18:19 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2009, 10:16:07 PM

What if she won't talk back?

The next day we'll all have to read about what a mucksavage she was or how they shagged her a dozen times before her mates jumped in the bed etc. 

Then the thread gets deleted and the vicious circle continues.

The Watcher Pat

I would say most of them muck savage tales were made up in all honesty.....

I went to Queens and never encountered these Mucksavages!!

pints who is this Russian bear who hunts by night anyway? Andrey Asarvin?  ;)

He hunts during the day as well!

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 23, 2009, 10:25:19 PM

pints who is this Russian bear who hunts by night anyway? Andrey Asarvin?
  ;)

No it's far geekier than that. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3Q-Q6mHzs

3 minutes 40 seconds in.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 23, 2009, 10:27:38 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 23, 2009, 10:25:19 PM

pints who is this Russian bear who hunts by night anyway? Andrey Asarvin?
  ;)

No it's far geekier than that. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3Q-Q6mHzs

3 minutes 40 seconds in.

I think my version is better!   ;)
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Lady GAA GAA

I voted no because you seem like an idiot

illdecide

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on October 23, 2009, 10:38:07 PM
I voted no because you seem like an idiot

You don't know me you tool bucket and if you think by my posts on this board represent my personality then your very mistaken and you're a bigger fool than i thought. As for the rest of you who think i couldn't be a good MOD then your wrong as I'm currently studying at UBIFHE on Moderating and when I'm finished I'll officially apply to be MOD 4
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch