illdecide for mod.

Started by ziggysego, October 22, 2009, 12:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support illdecide being elected as mod4?

Yes
35 (27.6%)
No
79 (62.2%)
Is there a mod2? Never seen him/her
13 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Voting closed: November 01, 2009, 11:37:44 AM

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Having met illdecide, he's too good looking to be a MOD.
Tbc....

illdecide

Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2009, 11:41:04 PM
Do you really want to be a mod?

If yes, why?

Do you think you will provide a better service than the mods who are already in place?

If yes, how?

Do you really want to be a mod? YES

If yes, why? IT's What i wanted to do

Do you think you will provide a better service than the mods who are already in place? No, not really just think the board could do with another MOD to police the board more efficient

If yes, how? See above
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 23, 2009, 11:46:10 PM

Now there's a man who knows what he's talking about... ;) Gaoth i bet your in the house with about half a dozen bud in ya  ;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: illdecide on October 23, 2009, 11:51:03 PM

Now there's a man who knows what he's talking about... ;) Gaoth i bet your in the house with about half a dozen bud in ya  ;)

Nah can of Green. Was out earlier though.  ;)
Tbc....

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 23, 2009, 11:54:39 PM

It must be a day with the letter 'y' in it.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on October 23, 2009, 11:32:57 PM
Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on October 23, 2009, 10:38:07 PM
I voted no because you seem like an idiot

You don't know me you tool bucket and if you think by my posts on this board represent my personality then your very mistaken and you're a bigger fool than i thought.
As for the rest of you who think i couldn't be a good MOD then your wrong as I'm currently studying at UBIFHE on Moderating and when I'm finished I'll officially apply to be MOD 4
*Chokes*

The irony!  :D  :D  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

no mo do yakamo

I voted yes . Im assuming all your promises are election promises and  will mean nothing  after the election? You'll just get high on the power and do what you want anyway. And things will stay exactly the same. Its the Irish way!!! :)
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 23, 2009, 11:57:18 PM

Yeah it was, it was called Friday you p***k.
Tbc....

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 24, 2009, 12:42:30 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 23, 2009, 11:57:18 PM

Yeah it was, it was called Friday you p***k.
...and you didn't make a knob of yourself for a change. Until now.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2009, 10:16:07 PM
We need to have an environment for everyone, and all have their place.

I deleted the Countdown thread in order to show (and others were aware of my motives) how a few here take this board extremely seriously, and shouldn't.

You'll find that those with big post tallies don't do so out of a serious nature - they're usually the best craic, and treat the board as an aside, not as their be-all. They couldn't care less about bannings etc

However you have a few here who will fill threads with silly, serious posts on bannings, threads deleted, etc, as if it's important. It's NOT important lads. It's not a Students' Union and you're not standing for anything. Enjoy it.

If Mods want to ban etc, and you don't like it, go out and have a pint. Talk to a girl.

This reads just like a LongBall post and he had a habit of deleting threads too.
MWWSI 2017

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 24, 2009, 12:17:32 AM

You don't know me you tool bucket and if you think by my posts on this board represent my personality then your very mistaken and you're a bigger fool than i thought.
As for the rest of you who think i couldn't be a good MOD then your wrong as I'm currently studying at UBIFHE on Moderating and when I'm finished I'll officially apply to be MOD 4
*Chokes*

Pints go f**k yourself and stop commenting on anything i post please the same way i don't comment on any of the whinging shite you come out with...go ahead report me...i don't give a f**K, just f**K off and stop reading my posts >:(

Archie Mitchell

muppet

Quote from: illdecide on October 24, 2009, 11:40:06 PM

*Chokes*

Pints go f**k yourself and stop commenting on anything i post please the same way i don't comment on any of the whinging shite you come out with...go ahead report me...i don't give a f**K, just f**K off and stop reading my posts >:(

It's a long time till the National League starts.
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

*Chokes*

I tell you what, I'll not bother commenting on your posts if the next time you feel the need to behave like a bad tempered child and type a load of shite about me you think of your own response when someone called you an idiot "you dont' know me you tool bucket".
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 24, 2009, 11:57:09 PM

*Chokes*

I tell you what, I'll not bother commenting on your posts if the next time you feel the need to behave like a bad tempered child and type a load of shite about me you think of your own response when someone called you an idiot "you dont' know me you tool bucket".
[/quote

That had nothing to do with you so butt out...can u not agree to just ignore each other and not to comment on each others posts as i don't like you very much and hope this is the last time i reply to anything you type