Armagh GAA "Fight Night" lives up to billing. (No comment or opinion, Tony?

Started by Evil Genius, October 14, 2009, 01:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieTully

lets cut to the chace here, it was lurgan tramps started the whole thing. a cordon should be put around lurgan and craigavon and a passport needed to get out.

Doogie Browser

The 'blame the cops' line can only be wheeled out so many times, the students have done their best to wreck the holyands every St Patricks Day for 7/8 years now so it was inevitable it would combust like it did.
The Armagh fight night trouble was a mixture of many things which sadly we see in almost every town in Ireland on a Sat night, drunken yobs, ignorant bouncers and nervous cops - this always leads to trouble.

stew

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 15, 2009, 08:33:03 PM
Quote from: stew on October 15, 2009, 06:14:30 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 15, 2009, 06:00:22 PM
Quote from: maddog on October 15, 2009, 05:36:34 PM
I've heard of countless incidents with these bouncers at that hotel and i can only wonder why any of the locals bother with the place. Hotel would soon get the message if nobody went.
Yes, I agree. Some of the nice folk from the far end of Barrack Street congregate for a few pints the odd time and then hang around outside for a bit and dish out slaps to any fenian coming out with a few beers on them.  I wonder why the bouncers don't do anything about them

Oh and I have seen that happening with my own eyes, with PSNI sitting in the car park opposite (Dobbin Street) - strange how they didn't call in riot squads then or use teargas ::)

The psni in Armagh are a joke, not a set of balls between the lot of them, all they are good for is avioding the selling of drugs at the bus station on Railway street, then again they get all their reliable information from these knackers!!!!!  ::)
You've seen all this from Americay? The locals can't be too annoyed about it or they'd do something about it.

Believe it or not they have these things called aeroplanes and from time to time I board them and they take you to fantastic places like Dublin where I get a car and drive to Armagh, I have seen this shite go on, I have reported it myself and a mate that works in the depot has reported this activity multiple times to no avail, the psni dont want to mess with their drug dealing scum informers.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

redhugh

Quote from: stew on October 16, 2009, 04:58:41 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 15, 2009, 08:33:03 PM
Quote from: stew on October 15, 2009, 06:14:30 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 15, 2009, 06:00:22 PM
Quote from: maddog on October 15, 2009, 05:36:34 PM
I've heard of countless incidents with these bouncers at that hotel and i can only wonder why any of the locals bother with the place. Hotel would soon get the message if nobody went.
Yes, I agree. Some of the nice folk from the far end of Barrack Street congregate for a few pints the odd time and then hang around outside for a bit and dish out slaps to any fenian coming out with a few beers on them.  I wonder why the bouncers don't do anything about them

Oh and I have seen that happening with my own eyes, with PSNI sitting in the car park opposite (Dobbin Street) - strange how they didn't call in riot squads then or use teargas ::)

The psni in Armagh are a joke, not a set of balls between the lot of them, all they are good for is avioding the selling of drugs at the bus station on Railway street, then again they get all their reliable information from these knackers!!!!!  ::)
You've seen all this from Americay? The locals can't be too annoyed about it or they'd do something about it.

Believe it or not they have these things called aeroplanes and from time to time I board them and they take you to fantastic places like Dublin where I get a car and drive to Armagh, I have seen this shite go on, I have reported it myself and a mate that works in the depot has reported this activity multiple times to no avail, the psni dont want to mess with their drug dealing scum informers.

Kinda like the way Starsky & Hutch did'nt mess with Huggy bear!

Myles Na G.

Quote from: fingerbob on October 16, 2009, 01:10:07 PM
Reminds me of St Patrick's Day in the Holylands, bit of a crowd bein knobs on Carmel Street which culminated all in all in a beer box being set on fire in the middle of the road, then the riot police turn up at each end of the street, not letting anyone out and creating a hostile atmosphere, then proceeding to march down, batoning anyone who gets in the way. Gets a completely different portrayal on  the news obviously. All that was needed was a few uniformed officers in to disperse a crowd but instead they turn it into a riot. There seems to be a hidden agenda with the PSNI when it comes to events consisting of a large number of catholics/nationalists. Go in to the place, turn it into a full scale riot and use the media to turn it on the crowd.
Feckin peelers. Why can't they keep their noses out and let a mob of pissed up culchies do exactly what they want? Okay, so local residents whinge a bit when cars get set alight and stuff like that, but feck them too. If 300 or 400 students and assorted hangers on want to turn a residential area into party central in the middle of the afternoon they should be allowed to get on with it. Especially when they're nationalists. 800 years of oppression and we still can't trash an area when we want to. Feckin peelers.

fingerbob

Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 16, 2009, 05:19:41 PM
Reminds me of St Patrick's Day in the Holylands, bit of a crowd bein knobs on Carmel Street which culminated all in all in a beer box being set on fire in the middle of the road, then the riot police turn up at each end of the street, not letting anyone out and creating a hostile atmosphere, then proceeding to march down, batoning anyone who gets in the way. Gets a completely different portrayal on  the news obviously. All that was needed was a few uniformed officers in to disperse a crowd but instead they turn it into a riot. There seems to be a hidden agenda with the PSNI when it comes to events consisting of a large number of catholics/nationalists. Go in to the place, turn it into a full scale riot and use the media to turn it on the crowd.
Feckin peelers. Why can't they keep their noses out and let a mob of pissed up culchies do exactly what they want? Okay, so local residents whinge a bit when cars get set alight and stuff like that, but feck them too. If 300 or 400 students and assorted hangers on want to turn a residential area into party central in the middle of the afternoon they should be allowed to get on with it. Especially when they're nationalists. 800 years of oppression and we still can't trash an area when we want to. Feckin peelers.

Where in my post did I say anything like that? I was talking about how the PSNI  completely took something minor and turned it into a full scale riot when there was absolutely no need for riot police and the like. I totally agree with you on what your saying, the place is terrible. I'd rather you didn't put words into my mouth though.

Myles Na G.

My apologies. I think I confused you with the Fingerbob who suggested that the PSNI had an agenda against nationalists.

'There seems to be a hidden agenda with the PSNI when it comes to events consisting of a large number of catholics/nationalists. Go in to the place, turn it into a full scale riot and use the media to turn it on the crowd.'

I'll be more careful in future.  ::)

stew

Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 16, 2009, 05:37:19 PM
My apologies. I think I confused you with the Fingerbob who suggested that the PSNI had an agenda against nationalists.

'There seems to be a hidden agenda with the PSNI when it comes to events consisting of a large number of catholics/nationalists. Go in to the place, turn it into a full scale riot and use the media to turn it on the crowd.'

The psni, or portions of the psni do have an agenda against Catholics, some of the bastards even liked to kill the odd chuckie when the chance arose back in the day, come to think of it they even blew away a fenian cop from the Glens (dont take my word for it ask the family of constable Campbell)

Just because you change the name away from the ruc does not mean that these tramps become decent cops overnight, they didnt and a lot of the cnuts that were ruc men are still running around harassing Catholics at every farts turn.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: charlieTully on October 16, 2009, 04:37:06 PM
lets cut to the chace here, it was lurgan tramps started the whole thing. a cordon should be put around lurgan and craigavon and a passport needed to get out.
Where are you from then princess? Chase is not spelt with a 'c' btw, if you're gonna start being smart at least do it right  :-*

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 16, 2009, 05:19:41 PM
Students weren't blameless but it was nothing more than a PR stunt for the cops. Media gobbled it all up as always and spurned out the usual shit. Confining several hundred drunken students into one small street on the biggest drinking day of the year, instead of dispersing them, what was the sense in that?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: stew on October 16, 2009, 08:11:48 PM

The psni, or portions of the psni do have an agenda against Catholics, some of the b**tards even liked to kill the odd chuckie when the chance arose back in the day, come to think of it they even blew away a fenian cop from the Glens (dont take my word for it ask the family of constable Campbell)

Just because you change the name away from the ruc does not mean that these tramps become decent cops overnight, they didnt and a lot of the cnuts that were ruc men are still running around harassing Catholics at every farts turn.
Constable Campbell was murdered in 1977. That's 32 years ago. Given that 30 years service in the police gives you the right to retire with a full pension, how many of those in the RUC at that time would you say are still in service? Here's another fact. The nature of the job means that the police officers in the tactical support units (that would be the peelers who turn up at Armagh Hotels or in the Holyland) are generally the younger element. (It becomes more and more difficult to jump in and out of landrovers once you get past the age of 35). The likelihood is, therefore, that many of these officers are post Patten. Given the 50:50 recruitment, there's a good chance that many of them are fenians. So why do you think they enjoy harassing fenians? Or do you think the fenian peelers just stand and watch their prod colleagues doing the harassing? Maybe they take their turn beating up the prods while their prod colleagues get their breath back?

stew

Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 16, 2009, 09:33:23 PM

The psni, or portions of the psni do have an agenda against Catholics, some of the b**tards even liked to kill the odd chuckie when the chance arose back in the day, come to think of it they even blew away a fenian cop from the Glens (dont take my word for it ask the family of constable Campbell)

Constable Campbell was murdered in 1977. That's 32 years ago. Given that 30 years service in the police gives you the right to retire with a full pension, how many of those in the RUC at that time would you say are still in service? Here's another fact. The nature of the job means that the police officers in the tactical support units (that would be the peelers who turn up at Armagh Hotels or in the Holyland) are generally the younger element. (It becomes more and more difficult to jump in and out of landrovers once you get past the age of 35). The likelihood is, therefore, that many of these officers are post Patten. Given the 50:50 recruitment, there's a good chance that many of them are fenians. So why do you think they enjoy harassing fenians? Or do you think the fenian peelers just stand and watch their prod colleagues doing the harassing? Maybe they take their turn beating up the prods while their prod colleagues get their breath back?

Constable Campbell was murdered at the hands of his colleagues in 1977. Constable Campbell was an example I gave, there are many people murdered at the hands of the ruc and the scum that was the udr/rir etc, funnily enough the vast, and I mean vast majority were Catholics.
The nationalist population in the north think that the policing in the north is a disgrace, it was and is a disgrace and too many tubes from bygone days are still around harbouring hatred for Catholics and that has not changed, what % of cops were in the OO ffs.

As for the modern day peeler, there are far too many spineless bastids in the pissni and they are too often seen to be cowering in their cars whilst some por bastard is getting seven shades of shite kicked out of him by some shower of scum or other.

I do  not know of one Catholic who thinks the psni police the north with an even hand, not one and that is a sad reflection on the horrible regard they are held in and the piss poor job they are doing. If it is soliciting dodgy info from druggies then they are the men for you otherwise forget it and the sad thing is the decent cops get tarnished with the same brush as the rest of them. >:(

Tony Baloney

Quote from: stew on October 16, 2009, 09:48:49 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 16, 2009, 09:33:23 PM

Constable Campbell was murdered at the hands of his colleagues in 1977. Constable Campbell was an example I gave, there are many people murdered at the hands of the ruc and the scum that was the udr/rir etc, funnily enough the vast, and I mean vast majority were Catholics.
The nationalist population in the north think that the policing in the north is a disgrace, it was and is a disgrace and too many tubes from bygone days are still around harbouring hatred for Catholics and that has not changed, what % of cops were in the OO ffs.

As for the modern day peeler, there are far too many spineless bastids in the pissni and they are too often seen to be cowering in their cars whilst some por b**tard is getting seven shades of shite kicked out of him by some shower of scum or other.

I do  not know of one Catholic who thinks the psni police the north with an even hand, not one and that is a sad reflection on the horrible regard they are held in and the piss poor job they are doing. If it is soliciting dodgy info from druggies then they are the men for you otherwise forget it and the sad thing is the decent cops get tarnished with the same brush as the rest of them. >:(
Which you just did in your post up to that point.

Rossfan

Quote from: stew on October 16, 2009, 09:48:49 PM
I do  not know of one Catholic who thinks the psni police the north with an even hand, not one

Martin McGuinness,Gerry Adams,Gerry Kelly,Conor Murphy...........?????? ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

fingerbob

That had nothing to do with what you said, you were trying to suggest that I think that what students get up to in the holylands was fine and now your taking something completely different to make me look like a knob, and from being a long time reader of the message board, its something I've noticed you do alot in an attempt to win arguments. I was maybe a bit over the top with the hidden agenda quote, but I can't imagine the same heavy handed treatment being handed out to the "other side" in similiar conditions.