best/favourite nightclub in ireland

Started by ross4life, October 11, 2009, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallyhaiseMan

DennistheMenace

I'm sure quite a few on here would be fond of the kremlin.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 12, 2009, 05:02:33 PM
Barcode
Club M
Fitzimmon's
Redz

Full of Sharrrroooonnnss, Jacccciinnnnntaaaaas etc. you think you are pulling this stunner and then you hear her talk and then you realise why you have been batting way above your average, have to say this is one of the few times Im a snob, I just leave it as that because the accent would go through ya. Major Reason I avoid Redz.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Minder

Was in Yello in Belfast on Saturday night, wouldn't be in any hurry back to it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

camloughlad

lads yas are forgettin about LACEYS.it was the spot about 10years ago shut down now but.
voodoo letterkenny
copper face jacks dublin
Laceys (RIP)
silence dundalk
mcginn's castlewellan
canal court newry
the bank newry

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

Quote from: DennistheMenace on October 12, 2009, 05:06:01 PM
Being serious here, does/has anyone been there?
Heard its meant to be a good night out, relaxed atmosphere, no trouble, and plenty of females with little or no competition  ;)

boojangles

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 12, 2009, 05:08:34 PM
Barcode
Club M
Fitzimmon's
Redz

Full of Sharrrroooonnnss, Jacccciinnnnntaaaaas etc. you think you are pulling this stunner and then you hear her talk and then you realise why you have been batting way above your average, have to say this is one of the few times Im a snob, I just leave it as that because the accent would go through ya. Major Reason I avoid Redz.

Redz,good luck,never took to that place.I wouldn't like to be over the 6ft mark either in there,The ceilings come down to meet ya. Fitzsimons is a good spot alright,but very fuckin pricey.
Letterkenny is another great spot for clubs-Voodoo and Milan. The Grill too but tink its since closed down?
Also The Dome in Bundoran used to b a classy spot while I will never forget The Dome (The Kilmore) in Cavan.Thems really were the days. :'( :'(

leenie

glenavon when the hooley is on
The Bot on Paddys day
Reardons in cork on sunday nites!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Tony Baloney

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 12, 2009, 05:46:42 PM
Quote from: DennistheMenace on October 12, 2009, 05:06:01 PM
Being serious here, does/has anyone been there?
Heard its meant to be a good night out, relaxed atmosphere, no trouble, and plenty of females with little or no competition  ;)
A fella I know went with his bird a few years back as she had a few mates who drank from the furry cup. Said it was full of straight blades and plenty of lookers too. Apparently the go there so they aren't pestered by drunken hallions. I'd say that incorporates about 90% of people from this board and 100% of people from Lurgan.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: boojangles on October 12, 2009, 07:00:01 PM
Barcode
Club M
Fitzimmon's
Redz

Redz,good luck,never took to that place.I wouldn't like to be over the 6ft mark either in there,The ceilings come down to meet ya. Fitzsimons is a good spot alright,but very fuckin pricey.
Letterkenny is another great spot for clubs-Voodoo and Milan. The Grill too but tink its since closed down?
Also The Dome in Bundoran used to b a classy spot while I will never forget The Dome (The Kilmore) in Cavan.Thems really were the days. :'( :'(

The Bouncers are like nazis outside Fitzsimons,most ignorant cants you could ever come across.
Boojangles how about The Sleepers? what a spot!!!  :D
There was about 8 people at the last outing in the Kilmore,some craic from what i heard

boojangles

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 12, 2009, 09:09:33 PM
Quote from: boojangles on October 12, 2009, 07:00:01 PM
Barcode
Club M
Fitzimmon's
Redz

The Bouncers are like nazis outside Fitzsimons,most ignorant cants you could ever come across.
Boojangles how about The Sleepers? what a spot!!!  :D
There was about 8 people at the last outing in the Kilmore,some craic from what i heard

The bouncers are like Nazis in alot of spots around Dublin-although Vision in town some nites can be just as bad.Some tossers working in there.One of the many reasons I avoid the place.
Believe it or Not BH Man I was never at Sleepers.my Pioneer days were the Kilmore,the Springs and The Russell. Heard some stories about the place though.
Indeed, they tried to re-open the Dome once a few years ago but it died a death.Such a shame :'(

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

gallsman

Quote from: lurganblue on October 12, 2009, 02:25:52 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 12, 2009, 02:20:34 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on October 12, 2009, 01:28:46 PM
The Arena in Armagh was the best spot in Ireland by a country mile, there was buses from everywhere at it every w'end,

I've heard lots of stories about 14 year olds getting into and doing very naughty thing both inside and outside the Arena!

The arena was quality. packed and some talent. drink was expensive though as everyone was chinned to death.
tell us more about these stories gallsman  :)

Ex was a St. Catherine's girl, so had lots of interesting nuggets about the arena!

The Iceman

The Arena in Armagh was a great spot in its prime.

Also enjoyed Kellys in Portrush on a Wednesday night before they renovated.

Clubland in Cookstown before they renovated and closed down the outside part with the picnic benches.

Dormans in Magherafelt was a good spot when I frequented it on a Saturday night.

Stickys in Maghera of a Friday night and on to the hotel was always good value.

Never had a bad night in Queens Union, Belfast on a Friday night

Reminiscing here!!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight