19 (23.2%)
Longball
11 (13.4%)
None, they deserve to be banned
21 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 82

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 29, 2009, 04:27:44 PM
Bring back corn I'd say,he was great for winding up one or two of the United gimp fans

Who the fcuk is a gimp ya dirty laois/scouse bastid ;)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on September 29, 2009, 04:31:06 PM
Bring back corn I'd say,he was great for winding up one or two of the United gimp fans

Nah your alright,there are one or two on that thread of yours though..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 29, 2009, 04:32:12 PM
Quote from: full back on September 29, 2009, 04:31:06 PM

Nah your alright,there are one or two on that thread of yours though..

Forgiven.............have your hook back ;)

JohnDenver

Tough call between the three.

ONL was handy for the latest tips & odds, and was good for a lock of fool talk. sammymaguire has the country cleaned with his picks  :D

corn seemed to be a decent spud and had good insightful posts on the pool thread but i couldnt give a sh1te about the pool

Longball on the other hand was a breath of fresh air to the board, starting plenty of new interesting threads.  Some might say longball was the saviour of the GAAboard but I suppose the jews crucified their saviour as well.......

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on September 29, 2009, 04:21:40 PM
I say let Corn back, the United pussies are starting to get out of hand again and I prefer to ignore them rather than risk a ban. I wouldn't have ONL about the place, a bad influence on decent posters...........

I wonder are we thinking about the same poster  ;) :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mountainboii

I see corn has been made a Mod over on orchardcounty.com.

'The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.'

stiffler

ONL was a good spud, he should be allowed back, although i see a few posters linked him to  Stranworstgate/F365 invasion.

If he was anything to do with this then he should be hung, drawn and quartered.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Rav67

ONL is a **** and a shite tipster, give me Neville Ring any day of the week.  Better off without him.
Longball is a bollix for making me get excited about supposed revelations and then the whole thing was a massive let down, so don't let him back either
Corn I could accept coming back on a probationary period initially, but he would have to aplogise to all of his for his previous behaviour, acknowledge that Durk Kuyt is shite and admit Kenny Archer is a w**ker.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Hound on September 29, 2009, 04:25:07 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on September 29, 2009, 03:42:06 PM
When did Corn get banned and what for? He was always fairly alright I thought.
Yeah, and his hero Dirk Kuyt is playing better than he ever has (not hard some might say, but still).

He got banned because he actually started a thread asking the mods to ban him, and gave them the necessary ammunition to do so.

Unusual behaviour. Was there a late hour involved or had something got him wound up? Pity anyway, a decent ould skin.

illdecide

But seriously though, them lads were a bit immature and were full of drink so maybe the MOD's could have been a bit more lenient...say a 3 month ban or something. IMO they were 3 good posters, i know they were out of order but we all do silly things when drunk and a sever warning would have been sufficient.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

sammymaguire

I want to see ONL back for his tips and betting wisdom  8)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

illdecide

Could the MOD's clear this issue up with us and tell us who from the tree is actually banned and if it's life and does life mean life ;)

Or i suppose you could tell us to f**k off and mind our business :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 29, 2009, 04:47:06 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 29, 2009, 04:21:40 PM
I say let Corn back, the United pussies are starting to get out of hand again and I prefer to ignore them rather than risk a ban. I wouldn't have ONL about the place, a bad influence on decent posters...........

I wonder are we thinking about the same poster  ;) :)

Who would that poster be LL?