19 (23.2%)
Longball
11 (13.4%)
None, they deserve to be banned
21 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 82

tyrone girl

Quote from: Cillo on September 29, 2009, 03:31:33 PM
He shouldn't but didn't Corn02 do something similar and now he gone.

I still have not voted here, does this vote actually mean anything? Is Illdecide a Mod with the power to reverse these bans
Also can someone with me the run down of the pros and cons to each of the posters so I can make my decision as was not that familar with any of them apart from Corn02 in the Liverpool thread.
:D

illdecide

Quote from: Cillo on September 29, 2009, 03:31:33 PM
He shouldn't but didn't Corn02 do something similar and now he gone.

I still have not voted here, does this vote actually mean anything? Is Illdecide a Mod with the power to reverse these bans?

Also can someone with me the run down of the pros and cons to each of the posters so I can make my decision as was not that familar with any of them apart from Corn02 in the Liverpool thread.

R u mad...i've been banned more times than them 3 put together :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Cillo

Ok as I say only usually post at night so not that familar with you day walkers.

So any chance of a run down on the 3 posters in the poll?

tyrone girl

We could do one of them things for the 3 of them - which one would ya marry , which one would ya shag and which one would u be friends with

hmmmm theres a question

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 29, 2009, 03:40:45 PM
We could do one of them things for the 3 of them - which one would ya marry , which one would ya shag and which one would u be friends with

hmmmm theres a question

Well... which is which TG? ;)
Testing Accessibility

magpie seanie

When did Corn get banned and what for? He was always fairly alright I thought.

space rabbit

Quote from: ziggysego on September 29, 2009, 03:41:35 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on September 29, 2009, 03:40:45 PM

hmmmm theres a question

Well... which is which TG? ;)

Would you not shag them all first TG?  I doubt if you would marry someone without getting a test drive first.

ziggysego

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 29, 2009, 03:42:06 PM

He dared the mods to ban him for life. They wouldn't, so he ensured he would by posting stuff. I personally found it funny  :D
Testing Accessibility

Cillo

IF YOU FOUND IT FUNNY WHY DID YOU THEN BAN HIM?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Lads less of the filthy talk...this my thread about the 3 comrades lost forever...

I personally think Nail Loney should be reinsated as he was by far the funniest and talked sense (at times), he was also good for tips with horses and football.

Corn's not a bad lad either but talked to much sh1te about Dromintee and loved the O'Rourkes too much

Longballs was good enough craic but i get awful thoughts that he's looking over my shoulder at times :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Minder

I say let Corn back, the United pussies are starting to get out of hand again and I prefer to ignore them rather than risk a ban. I wouldn't have ONL about the place, a bad influence on decent posters...........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hound

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 29, 2009, 03:42:06 PM
Yeah, and his hero Dirk Kuyt is playing better than he ever has (not hard some might say, but still).

He got banned because he actually started a thread asking the mods to ban him, and gave them the necessary ammunition to do so.

Tommy Tight Lips

Reinstate ONL IMO!!hes a likeable poster,sometimes immature but not always and always gave something constructive to conversations not to mention the odd tip here and there with football and horses!Corn was very liverpool and armagh orientated,after those two subjects he was a bit lost.

The Real Laoislad

Bring back corn I'd say,he was great for winding up one or two of the United gimp fans
You'll Never Walk Alone.