RIRA Checkpoints

Started by Cúig huaire, August 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cúig huaire

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on August 31, 2009, 04:12:43 PM
I would gladly chop the bollucks off of any of these shitheads  .  I'd have no problem chainsawing their limbs off .  These guy's are worthless scum who bring fear and terror into an already scum filled and fearful society .  No sympathy whatsoever .  But as I've said in a previous post the real scum facade themselves as our political representitives . These are the cnuts that warrant immediate extermination .

You have got to be on the wind up? You complain about people bringing fear and terror, yet you would "have no problem chainsawing their limbs off ". Thats even more pathetic than armed masked men complaining about anti social behaviour.  ::)
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on August 31, 2009, 04:12:43 PM
I don't know of course the ages of these fools or those like yourself who admire them .
But generally it's youngsters who get all riled up with patriotism at a certain age . When the realities of life hit them they soon realise how stupid they are . Some are lucky  and manage to live without completely f**king their lives up or even more so luckier for others that they don't interfere with the lives of innocents .

I would gladly chop the bollucks off of any of these shitheads  .  I'd have no problem chainsawing their limbs off .  These guy's are worthless scum who bring fear and terror into an already scum filled and fearful society .  No sympathy whatsoever .  But as I've said in a previous post the real scum facade themselves as our political representitives . These are the cnuts that warrant immediate extermination .

Yes these guys are my idols  ::)

I am simply making a point.

The RIRA have no support, I dont support them. The shooting of the soldiers was stupid, but do I have any sympathy for them being killed? Do I f**k.

You've a bit of a fascination with balls by the way.  If you were to cut anyones balls off followed by their limbs, with a chainsaw no less, I would certainly consider you a scum bag.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

rory

If you get stopped by an RIRA checkpoint and you don't have ID with you, do you have 14 days to bring it along to the nearest RIRA station?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Fcuk I've nearly wet myself reading this thread!  :D :D :D
Tbc....

Bing Crosby .

To Cuig and Sideline ,

You guys appear to come over as sympathisers to the RIRA . The " how dare Briittsh soldiers ponse around our beloved green land brigade " types . Yet you you squirm and seem repelled when radical actions and solutions are spelled out to you . Conveniently you catagorise me as a sc**bag . I can tell you that I am far from a sc**bag . Ye are blinded by conventionality and constructivism .

SidelineKick

I am certainly not a RIRA sympathiser, I just dont give a f**k about the British army.

In all fairness Bing, you sound like a scum bag with all this talk of cutting people up with chainsaws.  Hardly the words of a respectable gentleman.

Reported.

Bing Crosby .

Good i'm glad to hear you're not a RIRA sympathiser . For the record I am niether a sc**bag nor a gentleman . I am just your regular guy who acts accordingly to whatever situation presents itself . No time for these dummies bringing us backwards in the name of patriotism .

dillinger

you cannot complain if you are attacked when you are in a country that you shouldnt be in.

Maybe they should not be here, at least they arent on the streets anymore. But weither i or anyone likes it, this is a a british controled country/statlet etc. So Britian sees it as  within their rights to base soldiers here.

stew

If anyone has to die here because of their actions I hope it is them not some brit soldier and not a member of the PSNi, I would prefer, much prefer to see these bastids lying on a slab where they belong. Terrorist, drug dealing, anti social scumbags, may they all rot in hell.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

SidelineKick

Quote from: dillinger on August 31, 2009, 08:49:13 PM

you cannot complain if you are attacked when you are in a country that you shouldnt be in.

Maybe they should not be here, at least they arent on the streets anymore. But weither i or anyone likes it, this is a a british controled country/statlet etc. So Britian sees it as  within their rights to base soldiers here.

Certainly.  But in a place like the north you will then also have people who feel that they have no right to be here.  And whether you agree or disagree, some of these people may feel like they are the true republicans, they are carrying on the fight. For years the Provisional IRA had opposition from a large section of the nationalist community but it didn't stop them from continuing.  They have just become better at brain washing people.

As deluded as it may seem, you cannot tar everyone in the RIRA with the same brush, and some of them may actually think they are the real IRA, saying as the Provisionals are now sitting in a British government.

PS Bing I am not a supporter of the RIRA just in case this looks like I am.

Reported.

Hound

Quote from: SidelineKick on September 01, 2009, 09:06:42 AM
Certainly.  But in a place like the north you will then also have people who feel that they have no right to be here.  And whether you agree or disagree, some of these people may feel like they are the true republicans, they are carrying on the fight. For years the Provisional IRA had opposition from a large section of the nationalist community but it didn't stop them from continuing.  They have just become better at brain washing people.

As deluded as it may seem, you cannot tar everyone in the RIRA with the same brush, and some of them may actually think they are the real IRA, saying as the Provisionals are now sitting in a British government.

Yeah, I'm sure the ringleaders of the RIRA are all about the republican ideals and not about the money.  ::)

orangeman

Quote from: Hound on September 01, 2009, 09:14:37 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on September 01, 2009, 09:06:42 AM

Yeah, I'm sure the ringleaders of the RIRA are all about the republican ideals and not about the money::)

When the Provos were winding down, there were the same sort of accusations levelled at them from various places thet they had abandoned the so called war in favour of muggled diesel, cigarettes, even drugs and comfy government offices and chauffeur driven ministerial cars.

As one Irish News columnist famously put it, it's all about timing.

SidelineKick

Hound, which is why I said some. I would go further and say a small minority if that makes you happy. In fact there might be none! But I'm just saying.

Orangeman, you're bang on.

SF have become masters at looking down on people that disagree with them.  They have hi jacked republicanism.

Reported.

man in black

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2009, 03:20:39 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on August 31, 2009, 03:15:13 PM

Young soldiers stationed because of their whacked out politacal masters should not feel under threat from late teens and early twenty year old psychopathatic drug addicts with guns.   Who do these kids represent ? Not me and that's for sure . You know as well as I that these Brittish soldiers couldn't give a flying f**k about war or invasions , they join the army for a job and an income , basically financial security .
These f**king RIRA idiots should be all castrated and then chop their f**king hands and legs off .  What do they actually think they're going to achieve ?  They're plainly in it for their own financial gain .  Criminal drug addict psychopathic scum is all they are and everybody knows it  .  When you get older you'll learn to see through the likes of these self deluders .

While I have no time for the real IRA your attempts to paint soldiers as young innocents is ridiculous, they're soldiers!!!!

Bollix pints, the average brit soldier is a f**king gimp that would be lucky to point out ireland on a map. They sign up to do a job for "their" country. Its a pity ours cannot afford us the same opportunities.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

pintsofguinness

Quote from: man in black on September 01, 2009, 09:44:59 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2009, 03:20:39 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on August 31, 2009, 03:15:13 PM

Young soldiers stationed because of their whacked out politacal masters should not feel under threat from late teens and early twenty year old psychopathatic drug addicts with guns.   Who do these kids represent ? Not me and that's for sure . You know as well as I that these Brittish soldiers couldn't give a flying f**k about war or invasions , they join the army for a job and an income , basically financial security .
These f**king RIRA idiots should be all castrated and then chop their f**king hands and legs off .  What do they actually think they're going to achieve ?  They're plainly in it for their own financial gain .  Criminal drug addict psychopathic scum is all they are and everybody knows it  .  When you get older you'll learn to see through the likes of these self deluders .

While I have no time for the real IRA your attempts to paint soldiers as young innocents is ridiculous, they're soldiers!!!!

Bollix pints, the average brit soldier is a f**king gimp that would be lucky to point out ireland on a map. They sign up to do a job for "their" country. Its a pity ours cannot afford us the same opportunities.
They sign up to be soldiers, whether they can point out Ireland on a map or not is irrelevant, they are soldiers!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?