RIRA Checkpoints

Started by Cúig huaire, August 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cúig huaire

They`ll be asking for insuurance and MOTs next.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

orangeman

Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 27, 2009, 04:50:38 PM
Laugh Out Loud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cnTRgl-lU

You can hear the real biterness in his voice and see it in his eyes - just like when he says that the scum need to be taken out. And when he says that there would have been men who when the IRA men waved them to come on ahead, who would have sorted the scum out.

What a man ! What are the tattoos of ? It must be an awful kick in the balls for Frazer and these boys that the British governement have abandoned them and left them to live among amidst the "scum".

Everything we have on our website is facts. lol

mylestheslasher

I think I posted my opinions on the RIRA on this board before but I'll repeat. I have come into contact with these boyos in North Cavan before and all I can say is a more brainless bunch of inbreds you could never come across. No plan A, never mind plan B. No clue of history. Just a bunch of angry bogmen.

Cúig huaire

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 27, 2009, 06:51:31 PM
I think I posted my opinions on the RIRA on this board before but I'll repeat. I have come into contact with these boyos in North Cavan before and all I can say is a more brainless bunch of inbreds you could never come across. No plan A, never mind plan B. No clue of history. Just a bunch of angry bogmen.

I think you`ll find everyone in Cavan is like that.

boojangles

Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 27, 2009, 10:38:21 PM

Thats a good one Cuig. Now care to answer the earlier question put to you?

On a related matter in Cavan town:

An organisation with links to dissident republicans is claiming to have successfully dismantled a crime gang based in Cavan town. In a statement issued to The Anglo-Celt, the 32 County Sovereignty Movement (32CSM) claims that six members have fled the country "in fear of their lives".

The group, which insists it is a political organisation and deny they are vigilantes, say that the ring leaders of the TCRG gang had been using young people in the Cavan town to carry out a wide range of criminal activities. This included assaulting people, street drinking and breaking into houses to more serious offences such as drug dealing and stealing firearms from private properties.

This crime gang, the statement said, had five leading individuals that were influencing the young vulnerable people of Cavan to commit these crimes for there own personal gain, through the selling of drugs to extortion of money from businesses. It was these individuals that prompted and influenced young vulnerable people in Cavan to start a gang and call themselves the TCRG, which is believed to stand for the Cavan Rebellion Gang.

The statement added: "After months of violent crime on the streets of Cavan and the attacks of innocent people the 32CSM were contacted by concerned residents from Cavan town too scared to contact the gardaí, and who were terrified to walk the streets of Cavan because of this anti-social element calling themselves the TCRG.

Over the last number of weeks the 32 County Sovereignty Movement visited the homes and talked to the parents of some of these individuals who were identified to us as having been members of this criminal gang TCRG."

The movement claims that within the last number of days, a number of parents of those involved with the TCRG have come forward with their sons and daughters stating that they are no longer involved with this TCRG gang and that they will be advising others to leave the gang too.

"We in the 32CSM welcome this recent development and we call for the remaining TCRG members to disband. The 32CSM is happy to confirm that the five criminal figures that had moved to Cavan town from Limerick, Dublin and Cavan have now fled there homes in the Cavan area." The movement said it would continue to monitor events on the ground and have their presence in the area should the need arise again.

In conclusion the statement said: "We want to state that the 32CSM will be there to support anyone or community that is under siege or that feel threatened by criminals or anti-social elements in their society throughout Ireland."

Its hard to know whats going on here. The TCRG is a small bunch of little scumbags from Cavan who have been behind a number of unprovoked assaults in town of late.Most of them are on curfew and some are on bail awaiting trial next month for assault.They have been very quiet of late thank god,but as for the claim that the gang has been broken up,well I believe its just talk.
I would like to know what exactly the 32 CSM are trying to achieve.Are they a political movement with aims and an agenda or are they just a glorified vigilante group??

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

mylestheslasher

Quote from: boojangles on August 28, 2009, 12:44:57 AM
Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 27, 2009, 10:38:21 PM

Thats a good one Cuig. Now care to answer the earlier question put to you?

On a related matter in Cavan town:

An organisation with links to dissident republicans is claiming to have successfully dismantled a crime gang based in Cavan town. In a statement issued to The Anglo-Celt, the 32 County Sovereignty Movement (32CSM) claims that six members have fled the country "in fear of their lives".

The group, which insists it is a political organisation and deny they are vigilantes, say that the ring leaders of the TCRG gang had been using young people in the Cavan town to carry out a wide range of criminal activities. This included assaulting people, street drinking and breaking into houses to more serious offences such as drug dealing and stealing firearms from private properties.

This crime gang, the statement said, had five leading individuals that were influencing the young vulnerable people of Cavan to commit these crimes for there own personal gain, through the selling of drugs to extortion of money from businesses. It was these individuals that prompted and influenced young vulnerable people in Cavan to start a gang and call themselves the TCRG, which is believed to stand for the Cavan Rebellion Gang.

The statement added: "After months of violent crime on the streets of Cavan and the attacks of innocent people the 32CSM were contacted by concerned residents from Cavan town too scared to contact the gardaí, and who were terrified to walk the streets of Cavan because of this anti-social element calling themselves the TCRG.

Over the last number of weeks the 32 County Sovereignty Movement visited the homes and talked to the parents of some of these individuals who were identified to us as having been members of this criminal gang TCRG."

The movement claims that within the last number of days, a number of parents of those involved with the TCRG have come forward with their sons and daughters stating that they are no longer involved with this TCRG gang and that they will be advising others to leave the gang too.

"We in the 32CSM welcome this recent development and we call for the remaining TCRG members to disband. The 32CSM is happy to confirm that the five criminal figures that had moved to Cavan town from Limerick, Dublin and Cavan have now fled there homes in the Cavan area." The movement said it would continue to monitor events on the ground and have their presence in the area should the need arise again.

In conclusion the statement said: "We want to state that the 32CSM will be there to support anyone or community that is under siege or that feel threatened by criminals or anti-social elements in their society throughout Ireland."

Its hard to know whats going on here. The TCRG is a small bunch of little scumbags from Cavan who have been behind a number of unprovoked assaults in town of late.Most of them are on curfew and some are on bail awaiting trial next month for assault.They have been very quiet of late thank god,but as for the claim that the gang has been broken up,well I believe its just talk.
I would like to know what exactly the 32 CSM are trying to achieve.Are they a political movement with aims and an agenda or are they just a glorified vigilante group??

They are the political wing of the RIRA and they are trying to fill a vigilante void left in certain placed by  the non existance of the provos with a view to build a support base and I suppose get some new members. Their goal is to destroy the GFA. After that they haven't a clue what they are going to do.

Cuig - I'm from Cavan and I can tell you everyone is not like that. Perhaps that was your measly attempt at comedy who knows or cares.

Cúig huaire

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 28, 2009, 09:37:18 AM
Cuig - I'm from Cavan and I can tell you everyone is not like that. Perhaps that was your measly attempt at comedy who knows or cares.

Your dead right, I believe there are quite a few "foreign nationals" living in Cavan nowadays.  ;)

boojangles

Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 29, 2009, 06:46:24 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 28, 2009, 09:37:18 AM

Your dead right, I believe there are quite a few "foreign nationals" living in Cavan nowadays.  ;)

Hilarious,it must have taken you the 2 full days to think of that one.You should put that one in the joke thread too while your at it. What part of Down do you live in anyway Cuig??

Bing Crosby .

These young fella's with guns make me want to f**king puek . These guys think their tough and believe they have an ideology on their side . Chop the fcukers hands off and beat the fcuk out of them and you wouldn't be long seeing shyte their trousers and wimper home to their mammy's . Clueless cnuts . :(

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 27, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 27, 2009, 12:00:57 AM
Cúig Huaire - as you seem to be supportive of these checkpoints can you please tell me what your friends are trying to achieve? Seems a bit pointless and idiotic to me so enlighten me.

I do not support these checkpoints. They are pointless in my opinion. If they want to go out and actually do something, go ahead, but standing at an isolated crossroads, stopping locals is not going to achieve anything. Those in charge need to take these people in hand and tell them to wise up.

"If theywant to go out and actually do something,go ahead"

I assume you mean shoot some innocent young lad ordering pizza or a policeman out doing his job.
You should be ASHAMED.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on August 30, 2009, 01:19:57 PM
Cúig Huaire - as you seem to be supportive of these checkpoints can you please tell me what your friends are trying to achieve? Seems a bit pointless and idiotic to me so enlighten me.

I do not support these checkpoints. They are pointless in my opinion. If they want to go out and actually do something, go ahead, but standing at an isolated crossroads, stopping locals is not going to achieve anything. Those in charge need to take these people in hand and tell them to wise up.

I assume you mean shoot some innocent young lad ordering pizza or a policeman out doing his job.
You should be ASHAMED.

They were in the army not fuckin riverdance.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Hound

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 31, 2009, 08:33:41 AM
Quote from: Armaghtothebone on August 30, 2009, 01:19:57 PM

You should be ASHAMED.

They were in the army not fuckin riverdance.
Probably like those army boys, Armaghtothebone does not know there's a war going on.