Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: the colonel on July 24, 2009, 10:37:21 AM
anyone know who's not available? I think neils away on hols
McAuley, McGarry or McManus?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

The way things have been going for the passed few weeks who would be suprised if it was all three?

Queenie

MR you seem to be always knocking everthing, rumour has it your where instrumental in destroying what could have been a very strong SA for the Cship, by instructing your lads not to go near it? For a man that has never achieved anything in this game, you do a awful lot of mixing. There must be a real want in you!
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!

NAG1

Thats a big statement for a friday afternoon.

the colonel

Quote from: Minder on July 24, 2009, 01:53:27 PM
Quote from: the colonel on July 24, 2009, 10:37:21 AM
anyone know who's not available? I think neils away on hols
McAuley, McGarry or McManus?

sorry, mcmanus
the difference between success and failure is energy

Queenie

Seriously though, a lot of it is  tongue&cheek stuff, better watch myself probably get banned for being critical of 1 of the Founding Fathers! MR seems to want to knock everthing and speak of his gambling exploits, CJ and he must be in PP,s a lot together, just sick of looking at his constant negative digs and soap box methodology. Try to be more constructive, your team will need it come chship.

milltown row

i see my stalker is back with more mis-information.

i've encouraged all my club players to participate in the SA team. Jim Nelson has recieved a poor turn out from all the clubs available to his team. now run off queenie

NAG1

Good we got that one cleared pretty quick

I hear the NA select is going a good bit better, any reason why it is struggling in the city I would have thought since most of the biys went to school together that this would have been an easy one to manage, esp with the limited travel involved for most? Maybe I am looking at it to simplistically.

milltown row

i heard only two people turned up the other night.

Queenie was one of them  :o

as for winning nothing your right. i can only recall winning intermedate and Junior hurling Championships, never the big one but sure my club in its 100 years never has. are we all failures then?

I'm off to the local hardware store, life's not worth living if i don't win big ears

sorry for being negative Queenie, I'll be more positive like

the colonel

no mcmanus hippy or pj o connell, cj, dan mckillop and karl stewart back in,

Sean D dropped, with eddie mccloskey playing wing half back
the difference between success and failure is energy

Fairhead

Might not matter what the team selection is; the 4 counties in the relegation matches tomorrow are meeting with the DRA now in an attempt to get the 2 games cancelled. What a fiasco.

Queenie

Quote from: milltown row on July 24, 2009, 03:45:23 PM

as for winning nothing your right. i can only recall winning intermedate and Junior hurling Championships, never the big one but sure my club in its 100 years never has. are we all failures then?

I'm off to the local hardware store, life's not worth living if i don't win big ears

Quote from: milltown row on July 24, 2009, 03:24:16 PM
i see my stalker is back with more mis-information.

i've encouraged all my club players to participate in the SA team. Jim Nelson has recieved a poor turn out from all the clubs available to his team. now run off queenie

MR thats BS,allegedly you,ve purposely discouraged participating and Jim knows it, get a grip!  Hurling behind the scenes in your club is totally discriminated against and you know it! They pay lip service to Hurling when by this stage the club should have had at least 2 Cships IMO, so to answer your idiotic question covering your ass by shifting it to the collective yes! you are all failures. One cannot deny the fantastic achievements of the football and a credit to the club for its continued success,and long may it continue to set standards from grass roots, however Hurling is a very poor relation!

A fantastic opportunity to help hurling in Belfast which is on its knees, has been destroyed by small minded people like yourself who have not the forsight or intellectual ability to see past the petty indifference's and really do something historic and constructive for once. You and others have denied the hurling people of Belfast a fantastic opportunity to get behind what I and  lots of other people felt was a golden chance to help unite hurling in the city! Stalker, Christ you seem to have a high opinion of yourself and your position on this board, stick to the bookies MR and less of the History lessons! Of course this will be all about you, and some of your colleagues will rally to your defence on the board, the fact remains a great chance to do something in the city has been lost, and all you can contribute is telling us 2 people turned up! Nelson deserves more respect and commitment, and you and others have seen that he has got neither.

milltown row

Quote from: Queenie on July 25, 2009, 09:36:07 AM
Quote from: milltown row on July 24, 2009, 03:45:23 PM

Quote from: milltown row on July 24, 2009, 03:24:16 PM
i see my stalker is back with more misinformation.

I've encouraged all my club players to participate in the SA team. Jim Nelson has received a poor turn out from all the clubs available to his team. now run off Queenie

MR thats BS,allegedly you,vie purposely discouraged participating and Jim knows it, get a grip!  Hurling behind the scenes in your club is totally discriminated against and you know it! They pay lip service to Hurling when by this stage the club should have had at least 2 Cs hips IMO, so to answer your idiotic question covering your ass by shifting it to the collective yes! you are all failures. One cannot deny the fantastic achievements of the football and a credit to the club for its continued success,and long may it continue to set standards from grass roots, however Hurling is a very poor relation!

A fantastic opportunity to help hurling in Belfast which is on its knees, has been destroyed by small minded people like yourself who have not the forsight or intellectual ability to see past the petty indifference's and really do something historic and constructive for once. You and others have denied the hurling people of Belfast a fantastic opportunity to get behind what I and  lots of other people felt was a golden chance to help unite hurling in the city! Stalker, Christ you seem to have a high opinion of yourself and your position on this board, stick to the bookies MR and less of the History lessons! Of course this will be all about you, and some of your colleagues will rally to your defence on the board, the fact remains a great chance to do something in the city has been lost, and all you can contribute is telling us 2 people turned up! Nelson deserves more respect and commitment, and you and others have seen that he has got neither.

again Queenie your misinformed i was with Jim on a training course at Casement and we discussed at length the SA team and the players who could play for it. in fact i gave him names of other player who i believe would bolster that team. i was also talking to Jim at a Challenge game I'd arranged (due to the lack of foresight of the the county to arrange proper league games) and again we talked about it.

i challenge you to meet and talk about your BS remarks and establish where you got your shite information.

but you are a stalker. As for my colleagues on this board!!! i don't know anyone on this board nor do i wish to. people have their opinions and say them others will either agree or disagree. some are in jest and others have a sting behind them.

get off your high horse and talk some sense sometime and stop your fascination with me. I'm flattered but get over yourself

why dont you go back a few pages and you'll see the names of players i i'd said would make a good SA team

Queenie

Talk is cheap MR, you challenge me! Maybe some of your team members mis-heard over a few pints, barstool talk! Fascination, Jesus that hi opinion strikes again, phrases like charliton!!!!, two-faced, backstabber i could go on. A history lesson for u, in Ancient Sparta those that shouted the loudest used to win the argument, the best defense is attack, I'm not singling you out,however  don,t come on this board and act that you are fully behind something that privately you have expressed a total distaste for. Have the B**** to stand up and type what you really think and are expressing privately that,s all i ask. Our are you just worried about your street cred on the board.

I,d say Jim listened you talked and he took a pinch of salt. He has forgotton more than you will ever hope to know about the game, you gave him the names of players, Jesus MR you really do need help, you instructing Jim :P

milltown row

i was at the first training session Jim took at Corrigan Park. there was Galls men there and 3 StPauls men and 1 McDermott's man and A Lamhs player.

so was my club at fault? Where was all the Sarsfields men the St Teresa's men and all the other clubs that should be pushing themselves into this team?

Even the better st Paul's players did not even turn up and support Jim (a fellow clubman) that night nor anyother night.

players from the team expressed their private views to me about this team, i will not discuss them here with you but i will meet you (should you like) to iron out your problems with the issues you have with me. you can PM me if you like.

what team members informed you? and i don't have 'street cred' nor do i seek it

also i never came on here and said i knew more than Jim Nelson, he asked me about players in the club who'd be willing to play.

what date do they play Cushendall?