Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 31, 2017, 08:53:53 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on May 31, 2017, 12:00:17 AM
No. Hes Pauls son. Paul played 7 or 8 years at senior, himself having a great hand.

Would Paul & Mal not be brothers?

Yeah they are brothers so is current senior paniist Kevin, them and the richmonds all grew up  beside each other up at the bridge bar crossroads

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

paddyjohn

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 31, 2017, 09:41:44 AM
No. Hes Pauls son. Paul played 7 or 8 years at senior, himself having a great hand.

Yeah they are brothers so is current senior paniist Kevin, them and the richmonds all grew up  beside each other up at the bridge bar crossroads

So then he is a nephew of Mal Molloy...

How many county medals at that cross roads now!

MoChara

I have to say Curly's site will be a great resource if he can keep the content flowing the way he's started, he's got highlights of the u21 final up and all.

The only suggestion I'd make to him is to put the more recent articles at the top on the left than at the bottom.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 31, 2017, 02:39:02 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 31, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

So then he is a nephew of Mal Molloy...

How many county medals at that cross roads now!

Yeah mal's nephew

Don't know how many medals when you count them all a few
Imm older than all of them and you always slowed down there because they where always on the road(when they where kids) hitting balls against the road side wall even in the rain
Hurls always in the hands
PlayStation has s lot to answer for these days I tell you

Jesusjones

All games off tonight except us v Ballygalget? We are going ahead without county players. Why didn't anyone else?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Jesusjones on May 31, 2017, 04:34:04 PM
All games off tonight except us v Ballygalget? We are going ahead without county players. Why didn't anyone else?

We are playing cloughmills at home I didn't hear it was off

Milltown Row2

Paul's a good lad, was involved in juvenile county teams with me growing up... he's lad is very strong under the high ball, took a great score late on too... absolute gents on the field with great mentors around them which helps.... new Dunloy revolution around the corner of this team can stick together and quit the football  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 31, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

Paul's a good lad, was involved in juvenile county teams with me growing up... he's lad is very strong under the high ball, took a great score late on too... absolute gents on the field with great mentors around them which helps.... new Dunloy revolution around the corner of this team can stick together and quit the football  :o

Most of them lads won a minor football championship in the last 12 months so the future is bright on that front also!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 31, 2017, 08:18:18 PM

Most of them lads won a minor football championship in the last 12 months so the future is bright on that front also!

I know that, but doing both is tough, S'Neil have been done exception though so not impossible
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 31, 2017, 09:07:40 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on May 31, 2017, 08:18:18 PM

I know that, but doing both is tough, S'Neil have been done exception though so not impossible

Very tough at that kinda level.. be good to see how Dunloy cope.

Jesusjones

Serious talent in that Dunloy u-21side but I'm sure the Dunloy lads would want a bit less hype. Doing it at senior is a big step up. The entire u-21 championship was poor fair. The only close game was Dunloy and ourselves.

theskull1

No one getting too carried away in Dunloy JJ. Just happy to have won after 9 years and that's after hardly winning an U21 match in that time. Cushendall game could've went either way no doubt so not much between those team
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Two Hands FFS

The winners of Christy Ring final play Laois in the qualifiers at a neutral venue.

Obviously Antrim have a lot to worry about before then.

Usain

Are the club hurling fixtures really going to go ahead this Sunday? I thought they would have been cancelled due to CR final. Strange decision by CB.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Usain on June 06, 2017, 09:58:40 AM
Are the club hurling fixtures really going to go ahead this Sunday? I thought they would have been cancelled due to CR final. Strange decision by CB.

Christy ring on the Sat I thought?