Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

concernedgaa

Disgraceful incident on Sunday night with serious injury to Rossa player and for the journo to write what he did and then  say he didn't actually see what happened is embarrassing

theskull1

So this was the recent senior game?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

I was thinking it all sounded quiet for that Derby. Bubbling up for championship and the johnnies looking like relegation looms.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on July 27, 2016, 10:07:44 AM

Yeah Sunday, terrible match to referee, would only do it again with friends doing umpires ...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 27, 2016, 10:36:34 AM

Yeah Sunday, terrible match to referee, would only do it again with friends doing umpires ...

Did you do the game MR2?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on July 27, 2016, 11:47:08 AM

Did you do the game MR2?

Nope, Hasson did it I think, did it last year.. you need people with you for those games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 27, 2016, 12:59:45 PM

Did you do the game MR2?

Nope, Hasson did it I think, did it last year.. you need people with you for those games

Yes you do for sure. It will leave the championship fixture a tasty one.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: concernedgaa on July 27, 2016, 10:05:02 AM
Disgraceful incident on Sunday night with serious injury to Rossa player and for the journo to write what he did and then  say he didn't actually see what happened is embarrassing
Who wrote what?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on July 27, 2016, 01:43:03 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 27, 2016, 01:23:17 PM

Did you do the game MR2?

Yes you do for sure. It will leave the championship fixture a tasty one.
Ach I don't think it'll make any difference. Johnnies boys I spoke to were embarrassed about it. Barry won't be proud of it either and in fairness, it's not like him to pull a stroke like that. I'd say he'll apologise in person and it'll be forgotten about.

Was actually surprised when I heard he was the one,  never pulled him for a dirty stroke in any game I've ref'd nor see him do it either

Gizzy15

Did you do the game MR2?

dont think after last year you would be asked to reff it again  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gizzy15 on July 27, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

Did you do the game MR2?

dont think after last year you would be asked to reff it again  ;D ;D ;D ;D

no one died  ;)

Na Glinntí Glasa

went over the U21 match last night. was one of the poorest games ive seen in a long time. Neither team looked interested and to be fair the crowd was as dead as the game.

Decent turn out at the match and £5 in was a good fee in for a change. Its a pity the players didnt serve up a good game.

Worried for us in the semi final. i fear an almighty hammering judging by that performace.

Alex Delargy had a good game at midfield and Damon McMullan was solid in corner back. Like the look of that lad, hes got a lot of potential.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

The munster final was a serious standard. Waterford won by a bit but in saying that Gleeson lorded it and should have been sent off in the first half for striking. It wasn't much of a strike mind you but still a strike. That waterford team is seriously strong.

Is Christy McNaughton not u21? Where is McMullan from - he loughgiel?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Dunloy realist on July 28, 2016, 08:35:59 AM
went over the U21 match last night. was one of the poorest games ive seen in a long time. Neither team looked interested and to be fair the crowd was as dead as the game.

Decent turn out at the match and £5 in was a good fee in for a change. Its a pity the players didnt serve up a good game.

Worried for us in the semi final. i fear an almighty hammering judging by that performace.

Alex Delargy had a good game at midfield and Damon McMullan was solid in corner back. Like the look of that lad, hes got a lot of potential.

Didn't get over but I heard it was a poor game
It looks like we are going backwards
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

paddyjohn

I left at half time. Awful dire stuff.