Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

interesting draw. How many times have ourselves and ballycastle met on the same side of the championship this past few years? we seem to be up against each other all the time.

Cdall will be favs to make the final on that side of the draw. Unfortunate for St Galls getting lgiel again.

Could be ourselves or the town v Lgiel in the semi final which would be a great game for the neutral.
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

I'd be surprised myself if both weren't home for championship, tho I heard Neill wasn't going traveling to May.  If so he won't be gone long.  Maybe come home for the final,  is Cdall injury free on Saturday?
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

btdtgtt

I suppose with so few teams - and the imbalance / different levels of top teams - we shouldn't be surprised of repeat fixtures year on year?

Sleeping giant

Cdall better hope sarsfield don't get a hold of county Antrim post.    What a clown.

Na Glinntí Glasa

i honestly fail to see where he has made a clown of himself? what exactly do you not like SG?
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

Who points out the other teams weakness? 

Sleeping giant

Quote from: NAG1 on February 02, 2016, 02:06:47 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 02, 2016, 01:59:26 PM

Going by last years league results I think he is safe enough
?

NAG1

NAG1

Not like there isn't plenty of 'video' out there for them to make up their own minds anyway eh SG  ;)

No need to worry about what the Co A Post has to say.

Na Glinntí Glasa

See what you mean now, your being a tad harsh tho. Im pretty sure theres plenty of other managers in antrim have said similar things in interviews.
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 02, 2016, 04:35:39 PM

See what you mean now, your being a tad harsh tho. Im pretty sure theres plenty of other managers in antrim have said similar things in interviews.
and regardless who says it.  They'd be branded a clown in my opinion, Jesus what ever happened to going in under the radar. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 02, 2016, 05:10:59 PM

and regardless who says it.  They'd be branded a clown in my opinion, Jesus what ever happened to going in under the radar.

Id say any team that gets to a semi final is nit going in under the radar unless the opposing team and mentors are complete dciks!!

Here's motivation that managers use.... One game away from stepping out at Croke park on St Patricks' day!! Anyone need more motivation than that needs to do something else
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 02, 2016, 06:10:05 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 02, 2016, 05:10:59 PM

Id say any team that gets to a semi final is nit going in under the radar unless the opposing team and mentors are complete dciks!!

Here's motivation that managers use.... One game away from stepping out at Croke park on St Patricks' day!! Anyone need more motivation than that needs to do something else
. Obviously!!!!   But a northern team going down should leave it as quite as possible without doing a Dinny Cahal on it.   Only my opinion.  Which counts for f**k all. 

Hurlingballs

Or maybe your just trying to get a reaction sg. As all has been quiet on this in regards to the impending match at the weekend

Sleeping giant

Not in the slightest.  Just an opinion. Didn't think he should be bringing up a certain player for whatever reason. Young or old.  For 99/100 it only brings the best out of whoever is in question. That sort of chat should have been kept for the dressing room if he believes it to be a weakness. Other than that, it wasn't as bad as my first read. Only my opinion    Not having a go.  Move on.