Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairhead

Congratulations to Cushendall on Sunday. There appearance in 9 of the last 11 finals stood to them in the 2nd half. Their experienced players like McGill, Carson, Graffin and McManus really stood up when needed. Great 1st half show by Ballycastle. The blocking, hooking and hassling was top notch. Hopefully the players come back strong next year and learn from the experience.

On a sour note I see Dunloy couldn't prevent it from being windy either!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fairhead on September 30, 2015, 11:09:00 PM
Congratulations to Cushendall on Sunday. There appearance in 9 of the last 11 finals stood to them in the 2nd half. Their experienced players like McGill, Carson, Graffin and McManus really stood up when needed. Great 1st half show by Ballycastle. The blocking, hooking and hassling was top notch. Hopefully the players come back strong next year and learn from the experience.

Can you imagine how windy it would have been in Ballycastle?? That wind turbine would have made some electricity that day!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 30, 2015, 11:36:45 PM

Can you imagine how windy it would have been in Ballycastle?? That wind turbine would have made some electricity that day!!
It's either "disgusted with" or " on a sour note" with Fairhead.  Like I said the last time he posted on this subject and chose to ignore it.  Yes, it was windy, but not all the time.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Walt Jabsco

JC any more word on Boon?

Na Glinntí Glasa

why your club hasnt thought of building a wind turbine farm around the ground is amazing with the wind at your ground  ;D lol

We must of run of wind in the second half cause it died off a bit for cdall. I actually thought that would work to Ballycastle's favour.
hurl like f**k boi!

Fairhead

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 01, 2015, 01:28:01 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 30, 2015, 11:36:45 PM

It's either "disgusted with" or " on a sour note" with Fairhead.  Like I said the last time he posted on this subject and chose to ignore it.  Yes, it was windy, but not all the time.  ;)

You know rightly SIE that my comments were tongue in cheek. And your exactly right its not windy all the time at all venues including Ballycastle.

MoChara

Would there be any legs on the rumour of Mattie Lennon being offered the Antrim Position?

MoChara

Heres the Provisional Dates for Antrim From the Examiner too
Derry         Sun 14 Feb             Away
Kildare               Sun 21st Feb             Home
Westmeath      Sun 6th March    Away
Carlow         Sun 13 March            Home
London         Sun 20th March    Away

Na Glinntí Glasa

even in a lower division we still manage to get 2 home games! lol

On paper we should have more than enough to win that, its the play off game which we would struggle in. Sigh, the depression of county hurling is back to haunt us lol
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

I see the junior and intermediate are on this weekend.

Anyone know how come keady are in the intermediate and middletown senior? They should both be senior in armagh so i'd have thought only one would be competing?

Creggan should probably get through but keady could be tough for them. Not sure how rasharkin will go but would expect they'll be there or thereabouts.

BigPat83

Quote from: MoChara on October 02, 2015, 09:08:03 AM
Would there be any legs on the rumour of Mattie Lennon being offered the Antrim Position?
no, none at all, all shall be revealed soon

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: BigPat83 on October 02, 2015, 12:49:18 PM
I believe there are interviews next week some time.

MoChara

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 02, 2015, 01:07:45 PM

No more rumours on who's in the running?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: MoChara on October 02, 2015, 02:23:07 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 02, 2015, 01:07:45 PM

No more rumours on who's in the running?
I haven't heard anymore names other than those already out there.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 02, 2015, 12:47:35 PM
I see the junior and intermediate are on this weekend.

Anyone know how come keady are in the intermediate and middletown senior? They should both be senior in armagh so i'd have thought only one would be competing?

Creggan should probably get through but keady could be tough for them. Not sure how rasharkin will go but would expect they'll be there or thereabouts.

Keady and Cuchullains were to play each other in a play off to see who got into the IHC to play in it. Cuchullains pulled out of the game and Keady were given a 'walkover' so thats why Keady are there.

Apparently cuchullains were unable to field.
hurl like f**k boi!