Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizzy15

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2015, 04:44:20 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 10, 2015, 04:41:31 PM

say wha?

During that game on Wed night in the Falls park there was 2 Dodgy looking characters that were completely off their tits!!! Hmmm, I wonder

Shiner from Davitts had to move my kit back in case they ran of with my trainers!!

Shiner must have been in a good mood cause the rest of the Davitts line were giving u bad manners lol. And only 2 dodgy looking characters in falls PK, proof the Refs are blinkered. I was playing and seen more than that ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gizzy15 on September 10, 2015, 08:15:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2015, 04:44:20 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 10, 2015, 04:41:31 PM

say wha?

During that game on Wed night in the Falls park there was 2 Dodgy looking characters that were completely off their tits!!! Hmmm, I wonder

Shiner from Davitts had to move my kit back in case they ran of with my trainers!!

Shiner must have been in a good mood cause the rest of the Davitts line were giving u bad manners lol. And only 2 dodgy looking characters in falls PK, proof the Refs are blinkered. I was playing and seen more than that ;D

That's them being nice  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

Getevennotcross is a hoot. Get him his own show.

WhipHerOnJohn

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2015, 03:54:39 PM
I've never known PJ to get sent off as a player or a manager, nevermind suspended. Maybe DR and hirtydarry know better. I suppose we'll all just have to wait until Sunday to find out.  ;)
Rumour has it that a member of the CB has said that PJ has no hope of getting the Antrim Senior job (even if he wanted it) after the 'incident' a few weeks ago.
I also have no doubt that PJ will be on the sideline this weekend.

NAG1

Any how  :-\

Good luck to all teams this weekend, lets hope for 2 classic championship encounters that we can talk about for the right reasons all the way up to the final.

When you think of the quality of players on show this weekend from all 4 teams any perspective county manager should be looking and thinking of how to build a team/ squad out of what is in front of him this weekend.

And just for MR2 good luck to all the officials in all capacities.

getevennotcross

Quote from: NAG1 on September 11, 2015, 02:17:10 PM

Good luck to all teams this weekend, lets hope for 2 classic championship encounters that we can talk about for the right reasons all the way up to the final.

When you think of the quality of players on show this weekend from all 4 teams any perspective county manager should be looking and thinking of how to build a team/ squad out of what is in front of him this weekend.

probably need his ear defenders on instead if his hearing aids.  Just found out who MR2 is, decent sort by all accounts and takes no nonsense which is commendable. Good luck to all on Saturday and Sunday.  Just watch out for the dodgy shinners, all unemployed now, county gate may get a wooly face visit. But then there is always the smuggling, drug pedalling, diesel landering, sure to keep BS in his big house in Owen******h. Us lesser mortals just struggleand work on, bloody hell eh!

NAG1

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 11, 2015, 02:41:30 PM

probably need his ear defenders on instead if his hearing aids.  Just found out who MR2 is, decent sort by all accounts and takes no nonsense which is commendable. Good luck to all on Saturday and Sunday.  Just watch out for the dodgy shinners, all unemployed now, county gate may get a wooly face visit. But then there is always the smuggling, drug pedalling, diesel landering, sure to keep BS in his big house in Owen******h. Us lesser mortals just struggleand work on, bloody hell eh!

Change the record ffs

This is a hurling thread, you want to spout political rubbish there is a SF thread elsewhere am sure they would love to hear your ramblings.

hurlingstick

probably need his ear defenders on instead if his hearing aids. Just found out who MR2 is, decent sort by all accounts and takes no nonsense which is commendable. Good luck to all on Saturday and Sunday.  Just watch out for the dodgy shinners, all unemployed now, county gate may get a wooly face visit. But then there is always the smuggling, drug pedalling, diesel landering, sure to keep BS in his big house in Owen******h. Us lesser mortals just struggleand work on, bloody hell eh!

Proves what we all knew already. How little you follow club hurling in the county.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: WhipHerOnJohn on September 11, 2015, 08:56:51 AM
I've never known PJ to get sent off as a player or a manager, nevermind suspended. Maybe DR and hirtydarry know better. I suppose we'll all just have to wait until Sunday to find out.  ;)
Rumour has it that a member of the CB has said that PJ has no hope of getting the Antrim Senior job (even if he wanted it) after the 'incident' a few weeks ago.
Exactly! Rumours and conjecture. A load a ballix.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

getevennotcross

Quote from: hurlingstick on September 11, 2015, 04:04:36 PM

probably need his ear defenders on instead if his hearing aids. Just found out who MR2 is, decent sort by all accounts and takes no nonsense which is commendable. Good luck to all on Saturday and Sunday.  Just watch out for the dodgy shinners, all unemployed now, county gate may get a wooly face visit. But then there is always the smuggling, drug pedalling, diesel landering, sure to keep BS in his big house in Owen******h. Us lesser mortals just struggleand work on, bloody hell eh!

Proves what we all knew already. How little you follow club hurling in the county.
hi Hockeystick, are you intimating MR2 is not a decent sort? Idont know the man personalot so not in a position to judge. You'd be surprised how much I know about the local club hurlng scene, dont ever under estimate! Played the game, coached the game, administered the game continue to watch Antrim club and county hurling on a regular basis, from Snr to Juvenile level.

Curb you manic ego man, theres room enough for all of us.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 11, 2015, 04:13:10 PM
Rumour, inuendo and conjecture, its what keeps us breathing here, Only in Antrim! Thank hell its Friday.

getevennotcross

Quote from: NAG1 on September 11, 2015, 03:47:03 PM

Change the record ffs

This is a hurling thread, you want to spout political rubbish there is a SF thread elsewhere am sure they would love to hear your ramblings.
Freedom of speech and expession, you should embrace it man.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Believe what you wish  ;) it wont make it false.

Anyway any chance you can sort the weather out for sat that it wont lash down on us in Lgiel! I hope it stays away for both games!
hurl like f**k boi!

getevennotcross

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 11, 2015, 04:46:49 PM

Believe what you wish  ;) it wont make it false.

Anyway any chance you can sort the weather out for sat that it wont lash down on us in Lgiel! I hope it stays away for both games!
You should be more concerned about you own paddock (bog), its forecast to piss down on Sunday. You see, I get around and I do listen Hockeystick.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Im going to go out personally on sat night a run a hose over it to ensure its into the arse and it means that both teams will play in a bog!  lol
hurl like f**k boi!