Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Leyland on August 02, 2015, 09:35:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2015, 09:25:11 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 02, 2015, 09:23:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2015, 09:21:18 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 02, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
I hear there was a big result for the dall against Thurles Sarsfields yesterday. They are the team to beat. Improving at the business time of the year. When it counts.

Thurles yet to win the big one so id not worry about that result.... Biggest underachieving team ever... Plus the county lads wouldn't have been playing either
still a quality team mr2.

Nope I disagree.... Serious serious underachieving team

With all due respect who cares what you think! A bit like your officiating - too opinionated. Any team that wins a couple of Munster club titles are a good outfit

That goes both ways... You've an opinion on here as do I its a forum, you have an understanding of how that works??

As for my officiating I'm really annoyed of your (again) opinion of me...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 02, 2015, 09:45:11 PM
No one with any idea about hurling can say thurles is a bad team,  just cause they haven't won an All Ireland. Dunloy didn't either.  And there team was as good as they're was about.

Read my post again....... Biggest underachieving team in Ireland
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Can't wait to see how the big sit down goes tomorrow night.   :o

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2015, 09:48:28 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 02, 2015, 09:45:11 PM
No one with any idea about hurling can say thurles is a bad team,  just cause they haven't won an All Ireland. Dunloy didn't either.  And there team was as good as they're was about.

Read my post again....... Biggest underachieving team in Ireland
yeah, that's right. You believe The Munster clubs are poor. I forgot that. Ridiculous.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Leyland

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2015, 09:47:32 PM
I hear there was a big result for the dall against Thurles Sarsfields yesterday. They are the team to beat. Improving at the business time of the year. When it counts.

Thurles yet to win the big one so id not worry about that result.... Biggest underachieving team ever... Plus the county lads wouldn't have been playing either

With all due respect who cares what you think! A bit like your officiating - too opinionated. Any team that wins a couple of Munster club titles are a good outfit

That goes both ways... You've an opinion on here as do I its a forum, you have an understanding of how that works??

That's good because your regular "smart" remarks about my club will hopefully come back on you - not going to get into an argument with you. Just find it unbelievable that a ref who gets senior matches put out his opinion about certain teams traits on a public forum. Not good practice. I'm allowed an opinion.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Leyland on August 02, 2015, 10:18:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2015, 09:47:32 PM

That's good because your regular "smart" remarks about my club will hopefully come back on you - not going to get into an argument with you. Just find it unbelievable that a ref who gets senior matches put out his opinion about certain teams traits on a public forum. Not good practice. I'm allowed an opinion.

What crap are you waffling on about now??  Seriously you find it unbelievable??? Are you completely off your rocker?? Come back on me??

Two Hands FFS

Sleeping giant

Hand up

I take it w**ker will be going to the County meeting tomorrow night, to share his visionary ideas for next year!! and announcing his return and total commitment to the County Scene for 2016!!😉

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hand up on August 03, 2015, 12:27:45 AM
I take it w**ker will be going to the County meeting tomorrow night, to share his visionary ideas for next year!! and announcing his return and total commitment to the County Scene for 2016!!😉
i wonder if he isn't there will he be the only one missing, or the only one noted as being missing? Interesting indeed. Apart from being injured for the last 14 months, You do know he's been available for selection for three years?  ;)

cushendall

It's good to see how you know so much about cushendall sie, your more up to date with what we're doing that most off the supporters  ;)

getevennotcross

Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 02, 2015, 09:59:12 PM
Can't wait to see how the big sit down goes tomorrow night.   :o
The lads are all going onto an EPO (Erythropoietin) programme, sure we will have to do something real radical to improve our lot, as they say.  However knowing our luck, our boys bodies would reject it, or EPO reject them. 

I am jesting by the way, just in case some individual(s) get a bit excited!  So wheres the big meet then, who called it?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: cushendall on August 03, 2015, 03:20:02 PM
It's good to see how you know so much about cushendall sie, your more up to date with what we're doing that most off the supporters  ;)
how did you get on against portumna?  ;)

cushendall

About as well as you did in the championship against us last year  ;D