Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Stay positive. Sure that swallow might fly by again.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

By the lord jesus. What the f**k!!!!!!  ???
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Someone please say there's a gale force wind

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Jeepers Creepers

Clubantromas twitter feed have stopped their score by score update saying there's no point!?  Whose fault this time?

Sleeping giant

"Unwatchable so no more score by score updates" was the last tweet from Antrim Twitter feed.    Doesn't paint a pretty picture.

theskull1

1-20 to 0-6
5mins to go
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

SaffronHeart

Is that us out if Laois beat Westmeath? Our score difference is abysmal now. Players need to take a long hard look at themselves depressing.

btdtgtt

Remember - Nobody is allowed to criticise the Antrim players or managers.
They are all putting in a great effort. How dare anyone criticise because getting stuffed by Westmeath is more than anyone else on here has ever done. And so it goes on.

I could be wrong but if Carlow beat us we are relegated unless we get another play-off with the Christy ring champions?

Who got injured? Hopefully nothing serious regardless of the result.

manfromdelmonte

Just out from Cusack Park as an interested neutral.

the Antrim lads looked unfit, some of them overweight, poor hurling, poor striking and no speed about anything they did.

Westmeath beat them pulling up.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 10, 2015, 05:41:45 PM
Just out from Cusack Park as an interested neutral.

the Antrim lads looked unfit, some of them overweight, poor hurling, poor striking and no speed about anything they did.

Westmeath beat them pulling up.
i can't answer you the way I want. I'd get too much abuse. All I can say is that everything you say has been the case for years. You are 100% correct.

north_antrim_hound

That's a serious stuffing and you wouldn't find anyone trying to defend it
SIE for the next manager then we can wheel out watson and look forward to stuffing kilkenny and tipp
Change the record and take your told you so smugness where they haven't heard it before

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

thedog 83

Bad day at the office today, no doubt about it. According to club aontroma Twitter feed if we do get beat next week we are in the Christy Ring Cup next year.

Aaron Graffin was the player injured. He was took to hospital with a suspected dislocated knee