lol of course we will
hurl like f**k boi!

ojonathanrossa

Is that arrogance? Lol

theskull1

All a bit juvenile from the Rossa man .... so they say
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ojonathanrossa

Just having a bit of fun but we are above you in the table!  :)

theskull1

Quote from: ojonathanrossa on April 17, 2015, 12:32:22 PM
Just having a bit of fun but we are above you in the table!  :)

getevennotcross

Whilst Rossa, Dunloy and St. Galls continue their little tiff about their miserly league status, "the silence is still deafening".

But it is all good at Snr. Hurling level, KR and the team, are continuing to "look and talk things over".  We seem to have done a lot of talking and looking but very little else, but we will carry on looking and talking!  It would remind you of a certain Antrim GAA thread.

theskull1

Quote from: getevennotcross on April 17, 2015, 02:19:22 PM
Whilst Rossa, Dunloy and St. Galls continue their little tiff about their miserly league status, "the silence is still deafening".

What type of noises would you expect to hear at this stage? The internet has had its spat. Should we keep repeating ourselves?

getevennotcross

Nah, just wondering with you being such a prominent and vociferous Antrim GAA man, were you a potential candidate for leading the crusade and steering us out of the repetitive and perennial darkness, or is it all talk and negative ranting as usual??  You and some of your cohorts should put you money where your mouth is!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: getevennotcross on April 17, 2015, 04:18:02 PM
Nah, just wondering with you being such a prominent and vociferous Antrim GAA man, were you a potential candidate for leading the crusade and steering us out of the repetitive and perennial darkness, or is it all talk and negative ranting as usual??  You and some of your cohorts should put you money where your mouth is!

Same could be said for you and I.... This forum is no different to what someone punters are saying in clubrooms/changing rooms up and down the county. Why people refer to it is beyond me...there are at most 20 Antrim regular posters, most people that talk about keyboard warriors are going on hearsay from lurkers or what they hear in a pub/black taxi... Or pick up something in the wrong context and go a little crazy!!

So any barflies' you hear talking about how poor Antrim are doing, ask them.... So what is it you do😉
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: getevennotcross on April 17, 2015, 04:18:02 PM

Whilst people like you continue to sit on their hands? .... My club needs people as well, I'll try and develop standards as best I can from there.

getevennotcross

Well, its like this hairoil. You have it all wrong mister, for starters I dont lurk in pubs, changing rooms or black taxis, not my scene. I prefer to come onto this forum and listen to the spurious, negative and self righteous crap which is spurned by you and your ilk. What I read and listen to has me thouroughly convinced (you and ths other 19 regular (im)posters) have nothing to offer but meaningless talk and clap trap.  It is indicative of all that is wrong in Antrim. Talkers not do'ers.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: getevennotcross on April 17, 2015, 07:46:15 PM
Well, its like this hairoil. You have it all wrong mister, for starters I dont lurk in pubs, changing rooms or black taxis, not my scene. I prefer to come onto this forum and listen to the spurious, negative and self righteous crap which is spurned by you and your ilk. What I read and listen to has me thouroughly convinced (you and ths other 19 regular (im)posters) have nothing to offer but meaningless talk and clap trap.  It is indicative of all that is wrong in Antrim. Talkers not do'ers.

So ill ask the question again, what is it that you actually do??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brendanbelfast

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 16, 2015, 05:58:46 PM
I'm glad I'm not a johnnies stalwart listening to that debate  ;)

The point about are salaried official remains valid Brendan - to deflect the argument doesn't deal with that.

I wasn't in Parnell and I have no qualms about that. I've spent a fortune travelling Ireland for good and bad times with Antrim - does not having the time or money to attend that game mean someone's opinion isn't valid?
Better still - many people couldn't go because they were so busy doing work with their own clubs.
Look at scheduling - does it allow club men to support our county? Does it hell! This from a county that scheduled club championship at the same time as the county U21 hurlers were winning an all-Ireland semi final!

But if someone can't afford to go to a game, has to work, or is busy in their club - then they cannot comment on their county.

Deflecting the point is another way of hiding from it.

Instead of trying to turn the argument by asking what others are doing - maybe the 1st step would be for our executive to acknowledge that something is seriously wrong. Heavens forbid.

And I will say again - it's an Internet chat room. If you complain about people offering comments then you can't grasp that concept.

I wasn't deflecting the point at all, simply pointing out that if someone regards working with kids as 'slaving away' then they should probably not be doing it. As for not being at Kerry game  - not was I. I have only made it to 4 county games in total this year - it doesn't stop anyone commenting on the state of our Association. Who is complaining about people offering comments?

getevennotcross

Hairoil, it is like this.  Firstly, what gives you the right to question anyone on here, I am not accountable to you or the likes of you.  Secondly, it is not concern of yours what I do, other than to say, what I do gets done and gets done well, period!

You give the impression you are someone of some standing, but I am not that convinced.  I don't know who you are nor do I care in the slightest, but please spare me the indignity of your I do this and I do that crap.   I am sure I and other posters (well maybe not I) would be interested to hear what you do, which is of any substance and is making any significant change for the better in Antrim.?  I think the ojohnathanrossa contributor has you well taped?

Are you Kevin McGourty or one of the Sheehans by any chance?