Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sham Man

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 20, 2015, 11:02:14 PM
And I asure you it's the same both ways.  No doubt they'll be back at the top some day. Big club. Another sleeping giant.  And when that day arrives.fair play to them. But I hope it's a day or two yet.
Sure they will, as we learned last year, you can not win year  in year out, and some times it takes some considerable time to get over the line. Lets not forget in the not too distant past how we repeatyedly faltered. It was longer time than our reign  as champions. Dont be so fcukin bitter SG, not a commendable characteristic.  :-[ :-\  Don't be actin the bollix like some of the other assh**** , ffs.  ;)

Don't fall into the same trap as the ruthless egotists, chancers and confidence tricksters, not your style SG! ;)

Ur fcukin hilarious all the same, ya come off wif some fcukin crap! Exactly what gets our club a bad name.   You should not be too over zealous in you assertions either, mark my words! keep guessing but look at my clue?????
Shamrocks are winners!

Sleeping giant

Your from Belfast and you no I no who you are.  So stop with the dung!!!  DR. that's a fact. It's just the way it is. I think the town will need beat in 1 maybe 2 before they get over the line.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sham Man

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 21, 2015, 08:35:00 PM
Your from Belfast and you no I no who you are.  So stop with the dung!!!  DR. that's a fact. It's just the way it is. I think the town will need beat in 1 maybe 2 before they get over the line.
he he he he, ya fcukin crack me up SG, ur some man for one man!  No dung at all SG, fact Loughgiel and Ballycastle ties.  As I said before, dont be talking like a McCooey chipeater.  I though you had a little more class, but obviously misjudged you.  :D ;)  Best Regards, Kevin?????????  fuckin hialrious.  ;D 8) :-[
Shamrocks are winners!

Bonamargy

Quote from: mickey80 on January 21, 2015, 02:45:21 PM
I was looking at the Intermediate Championship there. It has definitely been unbalanced in terms of the quality of teams on one side compared to the other.  Sarsfields, Glenariffe, Cloughmills and Carey all in one side of the draw.  I'm sure St Pauls fancy their chances big time in the other side to get to a final.

Armoy who beat St Paul's And Glenariff on route to last years final are in the other side? Creggan who won the Junior all Ireland and only lost narrowly to Carey last year, are in the other side? Gortnamona are never a soft touch in intermediate championship and they are in the other side? St Paul's are in the other side? Whoever comes out of this side of the intermediate draw will give the team coming from the "quality" side of the draw a good game if not beat them in the final.

Maybe they should have seeded the draw lol

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Bonamargy on January 21, 2015, 09:06:29 PM
Quote from: mickey80 on January 21, 2015, 02:45:21 PM
I was looking at the Intermediate Championship there. It has definitely been unbalanced in terms of the quality of teams on one side compared to the other.  Sarsfields, Glenariffe, Cloughmills and Carey all in one side of the draw.  I'm sure St Pauls fancy their chances big time in the other side to get to a final.

Armoy who beat St Paul's And Glenariff on route to last years final are in the other side? Creggan who won the Junior all Ireland and only lost narrowly to Carey last year, are in the other side? Gortnamona are never a soft touch in intermediate championship and they are in the other side? St Paul's are in the other side? Whoever comes out of this side of the intermediate draw will give the team coming from the "quality" side of the draw a good game if not beat them in the final.

Maybe they should have seeded the draw lol

If Creggan follow on from last year they'll get to final.. Very impressed with them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Creggan in my view that day ;) should have beaten Carey
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

I'd back the biddies to win it
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Bonamargy

Glenariff are an ageing force, as was exhibited when Armoy beat them in last years semi final. Cloughmills don't have a big panel and have lost a few boys to Australia, Cossie has transferred back to us from Armoy and their manager has stepped down, Careys manager has left them to take our minors.

I will go for a Sarsfields and Creggan final, with Sarsfields winning it.

btdtgtt

Quote from: Bonamargy on January 21, 2015, 10:56:19 PM
Glenariff are an ageing force, as was exhibited when Armoy beat them in last years semi final. Cloughmills don't have a big panel and have lost a few boys to Australia, Cossie has transferred back to us from Armoy and their manager has stepped down, Careys manager has left them to take our minors.

+1

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 21, 2015, 11:19:06 PM

+1

Creggan (providing they have kicked on from last year) will win that game

btdtgtt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 21, 2015, 11:20:31 PM

+1

It looks like a really competitive championship that's one thing for sure!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 21, 2015, 11:29:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 21, 2015, 11:20:31 PM

Rossa are a good price for their game this weekend, 11/4 against the Waterford Munster champions. If they get at them and keep going for full hour they will be in with a shout/

Yeah more balanced championship for sure
+1

It looks like a really competitive championship that's one thing for sure!

antrimgeal1989

Fancy cloughmills and sarsfields to battle it out on one side and Creggan to give a good account of themselves. Fancy a cloughmills Creggan final if I'm honest. Can see a few teams being out of their depth. St endas and glenravel dropping back to junior next year

cfclg

+1

+1
Sarsfields are favourites to win Intermediate, that's obvious. Who they meet in final is very hard to predict.......

Tony Baloney

Plenty of chat about intermediate which is good to see. Everyone presuming Senior is a Loughgiel / Dall shootout?